"Open your eyes," Sam whispered and I obeyed.

I opened them and noticed a warehouse. There were perimeter fences but they didn't seem too sturdy. Obviously this place had been chosen quickly and without much thought. 

Sam began walking and like an obedient puppy I followed her. The place seemed quiet and there was graffiti all over the warehouse. Messages warning of the apocalypse. Messages talking about God no longer being with us and the occasional penis drawing. I pursed my lips and shook my head. I had to contain my laughter though. Even if that was extremely immature of me. 

We walked up to one of the metal garages and Sam lifted her arm to knock but then I realized she was still covered in blood and the people were going to be scared if they saw her like this. I quickly ran to her and tried to wipe all the blood off with my hands. Her eyes widened and she gasped.

"Holy shit! I forgot to clean myself. Fucken nipples," she cursed and began wiping away at her mouth. I tried to arrange her hair as best as I could and she smiled and nodded. Letting out a deep breath she lifted up her arm and lightly put her knuckled up against the garage. It was a slight sound but I heard someone on the other side respond. The door began to open and I slowly Rick was revealed standing there. He smiled at Sam but then noticed me at her side and his smile widened.

"Well I'd be damned!" he laughed and pulled me into a hug. 

"Good to see you too," I responded. He didn't seem to be on edge as much as Sam was. He seemed under control.  Honestly it was no surprise to me that these two survived. Considering who they are and what they can do. 

"Well, come on in" he laughed. 

I walked in tentatively and instantly I walked towards the noise. There were stairs leading downwards and I went slowly. In the bottom room I saw children and some mothers and Book. My eyes scanned the room looking for my family. My heart sank and I began to become frantic. Where were they? Suddenly thoughts of them being slaughtered filled my head and I had to hold myself from crying out in pain and outrage.

"ALLISON!" I heard a scream and my head shot up. Instantly I was filled with happiness and looked up to see the sight of Anita running towards me full speed. She ran up the stairs and I continued downwards. We met halfway and I hugged her.

"Thank God you're alive!" I cried and she laughed.

"The feeling is mutual," she replied. "The others will be so glad to see you," she said and wiped a tear from her face. 

"They survived?" I whispered excitedly and Anita nodded. She grabbed my hand and led me down into the room. All the other people watched me curiously and the room began to slowly quiet down. We walked over to a blanket hung over an area of the warehouse and Anita pushed it aside. Inside was a very sick looking Dianne and a very worried Andy. When they saw me walk in Dianne attempted to smile weakly. I dropped to my knees quickly and touched her face.

"What's wrong with her?" I cried.

"You're alive?" Andy gasped. I looked up and met his gaze. He had momentarily forgotten about Dianne and was now looking at me.

"I knew you'd come back," he whispered. "You always do."

I cried out and then pulled him into a hug. The tears began to stream down my face and I couldn't contain them.

"Well, thank you for forgetting that there's a pregnant sister here practically dying," Dianne whispered.

"Oh gosh, I'm sorry," I laughed and then wiped away my tears.