Kokichi's Genderswap 🍋

Start from the beginning

He ran out of my room, and all could I do was hope.

Shuichi's POV:

I laid down on my bed, staring at the ceiling. "Kokichi... What is wrong? Why doesn't he tell me?"

I sighed, but then I heard a knock on the door. I sighed and made my way to the door.

"Hell- oh! Hey... Rantaro."

Rantaro was panting out of breath and then grabbed my shoulders.

"Shuichi! You've *pant* gotta go to *pant* Kokichi's room!" He said out of breath.

"Oh, um...ok?" I said confused.

He grabbed my arm and dragged me to Kokichi's room.

When we got there, I knocked on Kokichi's door, waiting for an answer.

After seconds of silence, I felt a hand grabbed my arm and pulled me into the room. I was thrown ruffly into the room, and after looking up, I saw my... boyfriend?

"Um, Kokichi? Are you uh, female?" I asked.

"I wasn't always. Himiko put a stupid spell on me, making me a female." Kokichi looked the other way, embarrassed.

I blushes at my girlfriend's cuteness. I grabbed her and pulled her onto the bed. "S-S-Saihara-Chan? Your not mad at me?" Kokichi asked.

"No, of course not. Don't worry. But I wanna do something with you~" I said seductively.

"B-but... I got turned into a female. I could get pregnant." She said with a Shakey voice.

Shuichi cupped my cheeks in his hands and kissed my forehead.

"I have a condom in my pocket so don't worry about all of that." I told her calmly.

She frowned at me, like she wanted to ask me a question but just brushed it off.

I took Kokichi's shirt off and started sucking on his sensitive neck.

"Nngh~ Shumai~" the sweet girl moaned.

I rubbed Kokichi started sucking Kokichi's small boob and rubbed the other

"Shumai~ j-just like that, more~" she moaned.

"Heh, your enjoying this, aren't you?" I asked, trying to tease her.

Kokichi pouted and looked away "N-no. What makes you think I'm enjoying this!"

I smirked at her. I got close to her ear and whispered "Because your making such cute noises."

Kokichi's face became beaming with red. With me taken off guard, she grabbed my member and started stroking it through the fabric of my pants.

"N-nngh~ Kokichi~" I moaned from the pleasure.

Kokichi smirked at me. "Look who's being teased now."

I blushed and looked away. I took Kokichi's skirt off and started rubbing her entrance.

"Mmmh~ S-stop teasing me shuichi~ aah~" Kokichi begged.

I stopped teasing her, and put two fingers inside her.

"A-ah! Shuichi~ move~"

I gave her a smirk and started moving.

Kokichi's face was beaming red and kept on moaning from all the pleasure.

"Mmph~ so good~" I let out a soft giggle, looking at her cuteness.

I took my fingers out of her and started putting on the condom.

Kokichi whimpered from the pleasure that was lost.

I lined up to Kokichi's entrance.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Yes. Please give it to me Saihara-Chan." She begged.

I put my member inside her and started moving. The pleasure we were experiencing was amazing for us both.

"Ah ah aaaah~ yes! Please give me ah~ more~!" Kokichi begged through her moans.

I speed up my pace, which hit the sweet spot for Kokichi.

"AAAH~! YES! THAT'S THE SPOT! I'm gonna-"

Before Kokichi could finish her sentence, we both came.

"Aaaaah~"

I felt beside her, panting out of breath.

"Ah, that was amazing, Shuichi." Kokichi said happily.

I kissed her forehead and pulled her onto my arms. "It was amazing. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I love you, and don't forget that."

Kokichi pouted with a beaming red face. "I-I know. No need to be so weird about it."

I laughed under my breath and squeezed her tightly.

Aaaaaaaand....that's all folks! I got some bad news. I have to start school in August due to the Covid-19. I can't post as many stories as I used to due to that but it's ok, I'll keep on trying. I might make a Yandere Shuichi x Kokichi next, but for now, I'm signing off and I'll you guys soon. Boiiii!

Cassie: word count-1226