Liked by HarryStyles,AnneTwist,KylieJenner,
IamCat and 3,286,276 others

NoelleEve: gemma is the better styles

42,827 comments

Fanacc1: i can hear Harry laughing while denying it
Fanacc2: why are you so pretty momm?
Fanacc3: damn Harry is so lucky
GemmaStyles: i took these!!
Fanacc4: im sorry but this girl have the "Im dating Harry Styles" glow
NoelleEve: GemmaStyles you took better pictures than H
Fanacc5: so Harry takes Noelle's photo?!
Fanacc6: so Gemma is really the better Styles

August 25,2019

-
No specific date

Going down the stairs with Harry,Noelle furrowed her eyebrows as she heard a familiar voice making her tug Harry faster.

"Noelle, my dear"the chirpy voice of her grandmother made Noelle freeze as they took the last steps of the stairs.

"G-grandma"Noelle uttered as she glanced at her parents who have a worried faces.

"Oh dear, I miss you"Elise Eyre Levin grinned as she pulled Noelle in a hug.

"I miss you too"Noelle mumbled before they pulled away.

"Where are you going?You look dressed up"Elise asked as she look at Noelle up and down.

"Oh I'm going home"Noelle replied as Elise raised a brow.

"Home? but this is your home"Elise said as Noelle bit her lip.

"No... I uh, I live with Harry"Noelle hesitantly replied before grabbing Harry's hand, "H this is my grandma, grandma, this is Harry"

"Hello ma'am, S'nice to meet you"Harry politely took out his hand for her to shake.

Harry heard a lot about Elise Eyre, Susan's mom. Elise Eyre is always known for being so strict on her children and so honest, the news always says that her children hates her but Harry doubted that, he believes that Elise still have a good side and more relaxed.

"Mhm, I heard about you"Elise said ignoring Harry's hand making Noelle pull down Harry's hand.

"I hope good things, Ma'am"Harry smiled as Noelle fidgets beside him not really wanting Elise to judge him.

Elise just raised a brow at him before turning to Susan, "Theo is in town, I propose we have dinner later"

"Oh uhm, sure"Susan hesitantly nodded looking at Robert who nodded knowing he have no choice.

"You should bring your boyfriend"Elise then looked at Noelle.

"But grandma, he have a party to attend later"Noelle softly said as Elise looked at Harry.

"It's an exhibition hosted by Jefferson Hack, got invited somehow"Harry informed as Elise raised a brow.

"Interesting"Elise nodded before grinning, "After the party then, I expect you to be there, Mr. Styles"

Harry then nodded before Elise turned around putting her sunglasses as all of them look at her.

"I'll see you later, Susan"Elise sang as she walked her way out of the house.

With a slam of the door, the parents then looked at the couple before Addie,  Wesley and the kids went out of the kitchen hearing all the talks they had.

"Alright, you two, we have to talk"Susan said to the couple eagerly to talk about her parents to give them a heads up.

-