luv in skool

the next day after amane took his father's advice, he decided to give a run down to his notes on how he's going to confess to [name] and ask her to court her

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

the next day after amane took his father's advice, he decided to give a run down to his notes on how he's going to confess to [name] and ask her to court her.

the first step, amane is going outside after he had finished washing up, put on a uniform and ate some breakfast. after that, he goes to wait for [name] outside of her house since he'll be walking her to school. "hi mrs. [surname]." he greeted the lady who was busy pruning the plants in her garden.

"oh amane, good morning." mrs. [surname] wiped her forehead with her gloved hand and adjusted her straw hat. "[name] is just finishing up with her breakfast, you're here to pick her up and walk to school together?"

"i actually am." amane replied while raising his hand. the lady chuckled, then she had a funny glint in her eyes.

"so what's with the change of pace?~" she asked while wiggling her eyebrows. amane flinches at the sudden question--he had forgotten that both of [name]'s parents are quite fond of him. "is it finally time for you to ask her out?~"

"a-ah, so about that--" [name] walked into the conversation as amane and her mother went silent. he lets out a sigh of relief. "oh! good morning [name]~"

"good morning amane-kun." [name] opened the gate for her to come out. the two teens bid farewell to mrs. [surname] as they start to walk to school. amane stayed up all night practicing some songs to use to execute his plans later. "did you stay up late?"

"i guess, yeah." amane may be calm and collected outside, then on the inside he's a nervous wreck. he's going to confess to [name] later after school. the whole point of this story anyways is amane courting her until [name] said yes. "i practiced some songs until i passed out on my bed and slept."

"you can literally sleep anywhere..." [name] pointed out--amane can sleep on the floor, his desk in school, even the couch. her face turned into a smirk and rubbed her chin. "so bestfriend, any girls you've been crushing on, we rarely talk about our crushes and i wanna know yours."

"there's this one girl i'd like to court." amane has to play it smooth, slowly releasing the details to [name] to see if she's showing awareness that he's talking about her. "i'm actually planning to court her later after school."

"wait what?!" [name] stopped walking and backed away from amane in disbelief. "you literally didn't tell me who's the babe and now you're planning to court her?" she pouted and turns away dramatically. "jeez, amane-kun, you're making me feel late to the tea party."

"okay, maybe i'll give you some clues about what she's like." amane started counting his fingers to subtly tell [name] about the person he likes―which is [name] herself. "well, she's cute, smart, fun to be with and pretty short. i guess she's my everything..."