jamais vu

[name] opened the window for amane to get inside since they both didn't want to disturb her parents and her sister, and it won't end well if they woke up at the sudden commotion

[name] opened the window for amane to get inside since they both didn't want to disturb her parents and her sister, and it won't end well if they woke up at the sudden commotion. tsukasa placed the ladder below [name]'s room as he tilted his head up to give her a thumb's up. amane grabbed his things so that he won't have to go back to his house when he wakes up in the morning.

amane climbed up the ladder and slid in perfectly inside [name]'s room landing on his feet. he was wearing a black shirt and a pair of jogging pants, it was obvious that he came from bed but was willing to be there for [name] when she needed him. i wish all right?

"sorry for interrupting your sleep—" [name] bowed her head in apology. "i was surprised that you instantly replied back." amane tilted his head with a soft smirk on his face, reaching over to raise her chin to look at him.

"don't apologize love love, you didn't interrupt me." amane chuckled sheepishly. "i wasn't asleep anyways so..." [name] couldn't help but to giggle but then gasped when amane puts his arms around her and dragged themselves down to her bed. "maybe we can cuddle?~"

[name] stiffened around him, it's been a long while since they cuddled because their last one was probably back in elementary when they both fell asleep watching a child friendly series and now that they're in highschool, the idea made her feel awkward. amane quickly pulled away from her because of her reaction. "i mean if you don't want me to, it's okay, i'll sleep on the floor—"

"no..." [name] tugged on the sleeve of amane's shirt with a shy expression on her face. "stay here..." she mumbled. a soft smile appeared on amane's face as he scooted closer to hug [name], wrapping his arms around her. he started off loosely since he didn't want to crush [name] under his hold, he may look skinny but he's strong.

"well if you want me to stay here, i better wake up with you still in my arms." amane chuckled while glancing down at [name]. it didn't take long till the female snuggled herself up into his arms and buried her head against his chest. amane brushed her hair between his fingers. "so tell me, what's keeping you up at night?"

"i dreamt about an old friend back in elementary." [name] began to explain about this one girl who made an impact in her life during her stay in osaka years ago. "she was a new student who was homeschooled and that it was her first time going to a real school, then after she gained popularity, she stopped hanging out with me and told me she hated me."

amane's grip tightened and was silent the entire time but he was brushing her hair using his fingers as he tangled his legs around with hers. "i begged my parents to move back to kamome so that i won't have to feel the need to go to school with a heavy feeling." [name] presses her cheek against amane's chest. "i'm glad that we picked up our friendship when i got back."

amane winced. "i kind of ruined it though." [name] lifted her head up to look at him in the eye, tilting her head to the side in confusion.

"why though?"