fly to my room

amane threw himself to bed after he ate some dinner with his parents and brother

      amane threw himself to bed after he ate some dinner with his parents and brother. he was tired from the shopping he had with [name]——he enjoyed being with her.

      he was busy strumming with the guitar while he was laying down on bed. there was a small ding! from his phone. amane looked over to see that [name] messaged him.

username:
amane-kun
i can't sleep

      amane chuckled and typed back.

hanako-07:
do you want me to help?
can i call you perhaps?

      knowing that [name] has quite the strict parents and her twin sister bugging her from time to time, she would decline his invitation. to his surprise, she replied.

username:
alright
let me get my earphones

      amane jolted up in surprise when his phone started to ring. he puts on his headphones and connected his microphone. "hi, good evening [name]." he could feel his lips curling up into that stupid smile once again.

      "i have difficulties in sleeping, although why do you have to call me? we literally live next to each other." amane agreed, why does he have to call her? but he did have an answer.

      "because i like hearing your voice." amane replied. "not because i called you to make you feel sleepy with the late night talks, i just wanna hear you, please?"

      amane noticed from his window he could see [name] burying her face against the table with red seeping through her ears. he smirked and puts his microphone near his lips. "[name]? i can see you blushing here~" he cooed.

      [name] cupped her ears, amane's microphone is fitting for an asmr, he chuckled deeply to tease her ears more. "shut up, you didn't see anything." [name] scolded with a mutter, so amane obliged and stopped teasing. "but hey, are you practicing your guitar? i wanna hear you play."

      the choppy haired boy's face changed into a nervous look, he only learned one part of the song called can't take my eyes off of you he was quite embarrassed at the song choice and [name] wanted to hear him play. amane takes the acoustic guitar and sat back down to his swivel chair and leaned in to the microphone and started to strum gently.

      it's like giving her a live performance but not really since it's in a call. 

"you're just too good to be true
can't take my eyes off of you
you'd be like heaven to touch
i wanna hold you so much
as long last, love has arrived
and i thank god i'm alive
you're just too good to be true
can't take my eyes off of you."