spinebreaker

"amane, amane!"

"amane, amane!"

amane had no choice but to meet up with kokoro and tsukasa, well, he would've refused the offer but then his blackmailing brother would go off and tell [name] that he likes her.

"so when are you going to court [name]?" tsukasa asked.

"ha? this is what it's for?"

"tsukasa said that you planned to court onee-chan." kokoro pointed out while drinking a can of green tea. "and we would like to help you out!" she said.

amane stared at them for a good minute until he raised his hand. "no thanks." he said.

"he refused!" kokoro panicked along with tsukasa. amane did not hesitate to turn down the help from his younger brother and his potential sister in law in the future. "b-but! please consider it first!"

"nanamine-senpai will be tutoring us later after school, which is a perfect opportunity since you and onee-chan will be walking together after school." kokoro explained, putting a hand on amane's shoulder as if she was making a shady deal with him. "this is your chance to have a bonding moment with my big sister."

"walk with [name]-neechan." tsukasa winked while putting a thumbs up. "kokoro wouldn't be able to walk with her sister because she has tutor lessons, so do i, and in conclusion my brother, you're going to have to walk [name] home."

amane swatted his hands with a blush on his face. this isn't the first time they walked home together but it felt like they were a couple while doing that. "what if she doesn't like the idea?"

"she won't. onee-chan mentioned once that she loves walking with you, think about how delighted she would be if you walk her home everyday. i don't trust any guy walking home with her other than you." kokoro convinced, she excused herself to go to the bathroom and beckoned tsukasa to tell amane the rest of the plan.

"and i won't have to walk with you when we go home." tsukasa says with fake sniffles and tear wiping. amane thought his twin was being extra as always, though he wouldn't have to endure his teasings and annoy the hell out if him. sometimes amane appreciates his presence...except when tsukasa is not teasing him about [name]. "also you have to walk with [name] for a month for that matter, don't do it for kokoro, it's for you too."

the older twin caught the "walk with [name] for a month" so he blinked slowly to process on what tsukasa just said. "what?! a month?"

"i said walk home with [name] for a month, did i stutter?" tsukasa swayed his head side by side while his hand formed an a-okay sign.