Ch.0️⃣8️⃣

Warning ⚠️ :the language is finna get out of hand and so are the scenes read at your owns risk.

———

Jhené "Mauri" Hart
Miami, Florida
Later that night

"Mmh fuck beat this pussy up daddy." I heard from Key and Minas room as I left out the living room going outside to the hot tub.

I saw someone already out there it looked like Mina making my eyes go wide.

I ran over and pulled her by her should making her damn near break her neck to look at me.

"Girl you bought scared the shit outta me." She said with a smirk that quickly fell when she saw the look on my face.

"Where's Key?" I said giving her a look I knew she couldn't read.

"I left him in the room to finish putting on his swim trunks." She said sitting her stuff down on a chair.

"What? What's wrong?" She said giving me a concerned look.

"Don't go blowing the house up when I tell you this Joslynn." I said making her grow a face I knew all too well.

"Guh tell me what the hell you talkin bout." She said folding her arm looking like somebody's momma.

"I heard moaning coming from you and Keys room." I said making her nod her head slowly.

She walked into the house calmly but you could tell she was pissed off you can feel her anger radiating off of her as if it was heat.

She walked into the kitchen and grabbed a rice crispy treat then waved her hand over at me to follow her to their room.

Joslynn and Keyante were not in a relationship because of a lot of reasons but the we're working on getting their shit together so I really just hope this nigga in here watching porn asum cause it would hell if he cheating.

She finished the treat then walked into the room to see the lights turned off.

She flicked the lights on and you immediately heard moaning start.

"Mmm key don't stop." We heard making her shake her head.

"She better be talking bout mother fucking Key glock or i got a glock for they ass." She said walking to the bathroom where the moans were coming from.

Mina threw the door open to see Key and Kayla fucking in the mirror and to make the shits worse they was recording themselves.

"So we fucking other bitches?" Mina said as Key quickly tried to cover himself but Kayla being a bold bitch started fucking him back not giving a fuck.

"Ima say this shit again." Mina said sliding out knife pointing it at them making them try to run to safety. "Are we fucking other bitches Dinero?!" She said making Toosii and CJ come in the room to see the scene in front of them.

"Look bae I'm sorry." Key said with an emotionless face walking up to her butt ass naked and everything.

You could see her was either high drunk or both.