Ch. 2️⃣1️⃣

Start writing your story

Jhene "Mauri" Hart

"You sure you dont want me to fly in early?" i said walking into a convenience store.

"Girl hell no it's been a few days since the whole thing went down and i aint heard shit from kayla since." Mina said while in the kitchen cooking.

"you sure you know i miss being at home wit you anyways." i said picking up a pack or noodle and drink.

"girl you miss Toosii you aint slick." she said pointing a spoon at the camera.

"girl i could give less of a fuck about that man." i said rolling my eyes walking up to the counter to pay.

"you saying that but like when the last time you got dicked down miss ma'am?" she said making me turn down the volume as the lady looked at me questioningly and gave me my receipt.

im smile at her and rush out the door.

"girl just cause im in a different country dont mean they all dont know english muh fucka." i said turning my volume back up. 

"girl that lil asian lady know what dick is." she said rolling her eyes and turning the stove off.

"that don't mean yell 'dick' while she ringing up a pack of noodles for me." i said turning down the corner. "but for real what happened to Kayla?" 

"to be honest i dont care." she said making me look at my phone funny. "bitch i know it's the baby making me like this cause i know a part of me wish she was dead but her baby don't deserve that."

"you right..." i said not having much to say after Mina mentioned the baby. "you think it's Keyante Baby?"

"i dont know." she said grabbing her phone. "with all the people she told us about how could i know."

i nodded agreeing walking in front gate of my parents house.

"Okay Mauri baby im finna eat then get ready for bed." she said as the doorbell rang.

"oop i know that aint Key." i said being nosy.

"girl no it's Christian." she said rolling her eyes opening the door.

"okay tell him i said hi and im finna go in the hosue so i'll talk to you tomorrow." i said walking in the house.

"okay love you." she said letting me respond then hang up.

"My daughter." my mom said in english making me look at her in shock.

"ma'am?" i said looking at her concerned.

"why are you looking at me like that." she said in Korean (use your imagination 🙄)

"you never speak in english it just startled me." i responded walking to the kitchen with her following.

"well i decided to start learning again especially if my other daughter is having a baby soon." she said talking about Mina. "also when do we leave i can't wait to see the little thing."