we can't

Annie's POV

I blinked open my eyes just to experience the biggest shock of my life. I suppose Ryan and I did in fact share a bed.

My head rested peacefully on his chest. Annie, what in the world have you done? Could you possibly be asleep and be so careless?

Just as I was about to stand, his cute face captured my attention. How could somebody be this perfect? I felt the want to kiss him as I gazed into his intense eyes, so I did so by pecking him on the lips. He grabbed me to himself just as I was ready to ascend. He must have been awake for some time. He said, looking to my eyes, "You think you can sneak me a kiss and then leave?"
He said, peering directly into my bewildered eyes. I hoped it was a lie because I had a sneaking suspicion that I had just awakened a sleeping lion.

He forced me to lie on him with his hands on my waist and his eyes fixed on mine. At that precise moment, I felt something indescribable that I had never imagined was possible.
Should I claim I was startled at how quickly everything happened and how his lips were on mine before I realized it? In the end, my subconscious was correct; I truly did awaken a sleeping lion.

I gave him a kiss in return because his lips were so soft against mine and it made me tingle, and I must admit, I preferred it.

He broke off the kiss and turned to face me. I'm sure he could see the disappointment on my face.

He turned me over in bed and me lie beneath him, pushed my hair out of the way, and then began to kiss me again, but this time it was forceful and motivated by hunger.

He mockingly rolled his tongue in my mouth, and I did the same to him.

I'm not entirely sure of how I'm feeling or what I'm doing, but for the moment, I know that I want this to continue.

He kissed my eyelids after I dug my fingers into his brown, curly hair.

I clutched to him, not wanting him to stop, and I moaned softly as he trailed kisses down from my eyes to my nose, down to my earlobes, to my lips, to my neck.

He approached my chest and paused to give me a waiting look before moving forward.

This is so fantastic, I really don't want him to quit!

I gave him a nod of approval, and the next thing I knew, he was lifting my singlet. I then held up both hands to ask him to take it off.

He got hold of my breast and gently squeezed it before I realized I was already chest-bare.
I wailed, "Ryan.....no..oh.....no... Ryan."

He took my right breast in his mouth and sucked it like his life depended on it. He then did the same with my left breast. He trailed kisses from there to my belly, which caused my back to arch in pleasure. He also helped me take off my tights while taking off his singlet and pants, leaving me in my pants. It occurred to me as soon as I saw his big self that I was about to lose my virginity to him.

Am I willing to endure the suffering? 
Am I willing to give him my innocence?

My mind is against this even though my body craves it.
It had to end immediately.

Fortunately, my phone started to ring as my mother started to call.

I pushed him away from me and covered myself with the blankets.

"Where are you, Annie?
Do you remain with Ryan? "
She enquired

But how did she find out that I was seeing him? Did he text or call her?

She cried, "You have to go home immediately; we have a lot to do."

"Okay, mom, I'm heading out."
Ryan and I both scooped up our respective messes on the floor, including my clothes.

He said, "I'll drop you off."

I paused to gaze at him as we left the hotel room together.

Let's just act like this never occurred, Ryan. He didn't respond or make any comments regarding my stutter, but his expression made it clear that he was displeased.

We were incredibly silent on the way home, and I'm sure we both had a lot on our minds but were unable to express them.

I must admit, I was saddened when he dropped me off at home and then walked away without even saying good-bye.