That Decision Was To Act Like Nothing Happened And Just Move On With Her Life For The Better.
Although She Knew Sometimes Your Past Could Come Up And Bite You Right In The Ass But She Had Enough Ass For It To Bite On.

Michael Came In The Classroom Yawning, His Ass Was On Fortnite Last Night With His Homeboys.

I Told Him To Go To Bed Since There Was A Few Tests That He Had To Take Today, And A Good Nights Rest Would Help On Your Test.

"Don't you dare say what I think you finna say Beyoncé Giselle Knowles" He Sat Down After Taking His Book-Bag Off.

"I meannn, I wasn't necessarily going to say that but you should've skipped out on practice instead and played Fortnite so that you could go to bed earlier" I Smirked.

"What difference does that make? Then if I missed practiced I would've had to hear your Franky complaining and then you complaining cause he complaining"

"Well then you'd just have to hear us complain. You need to know how to multitask. I do it all the time and go to bed early when I feel like it" I Winked.

"That's a lie Bey, one pillow turned the wrong way on the couch and you complaining about your house being messy. I don't wanna hear that mess"

"Well then move out and go deal with Matthew's mess. Oh and this weekend we calling mama and you're going to apologize" His Eyes Widened After I Said That.

"I'm not apologizing if she ain't gon apologize first. That's like me apologizing to God for falling asleep while praying"

"Don't compare God to a situation you caused lil boy. You let Matthew fool your head up now he got you looking fool right with him" I Rolled My Eyes Putting In Grades.

"Whatever Beyoncé, God put you in the situation that if you lie your neck gets longer and LOOK" He Pointed.

"Boy go suck some balls"
I Wasn't Playing With Michael About Calling My Mom. Anything Could Happen At Any Given Moment And Then He's Gonna Regret Not Talking To Her.

/Megan/

I Looked At Jay Who Was Still In His Pajamas, Like Boy We Can't Afford To Miss Any Classes Cause Jayla Gon Be On Our Ass

"What you staring at me for? I already talked to Jayla, I'm not feeling good" I Could Tell He Was Lying Straight Through His Teeth.