fifteen.

/Frank/

Beyoncé Was Reading To Me One Of The Paper's Her Student Wrote For Classwork, And Every  Time They Did Well She Would Just Smile So Big

"Okay this deserves about a 89. They left out some things but it's okay I'm still proud" She Said.

"Baby you might as well bump them up a point. You know your students already hate how you grade" I Said Making Her Laugh.

"That's a lie, they just hate how I don't give them the credit that's deserve. If they get on my nerve they get a C, if they are on their phones it's a D and if they disrespect me it's an F"

"All that? You might as well fail me, I wouldn't want to be your student" I Shook My Head.

"Oh shut up, I'm just playing and you send your boys back home if they don't have the right clothes on so I don't wanna hear it" She Rolled Her Eyes Writing A 90 On Top Of The Paper.

"Because you rather me get cussed out by their parents for them getting hurt?" I Looked At Her.

"That doesn't have anything to do with them getting hurt. If they wanna sweat more then that's their problem not mine"

"Well it is your problem cause the sweat can drip down into their eyes and burn them!" She Said Getting Louder, Sometimes When Bey Tried To Get Her Point Across She'd Raise Her Voice And It's So Unnecessary.

"Lower your voice baby and if they sweat too much that's their problem" I Looked Up At My Tv Watching The Basketball Teams Run Back And Forth Across The Court.

"Lower your fucking voice Frank." She Rolled Her Eyes Getting Up Going To The Kitchen, She Went Into The Pantry Probably To Find A Snack.

"Yo hungry ass! Quit snacking all the time and eat real food!"

"Bitch suck a dick, go work out or something and stop worrying about what the fuck goes into my stomach. That's people problem nowadays always worrying about what a bitch doing" She Closed The Pantry Door And Went Into My Fridge Pulling Out The Egg Carton.

"What you about to whip up baby?" I Smirked.

"Mind your fucking business" She Spat Back, And That Hurt My Soul Badly.

"You are my business baby.. you can't act like that girl" I Got Up Going To Her, Wrapping My Arms Around Her Waist And Kissing Her Neck.