Play or be played

Start from the beginning

"Don't tell Jennie." That's the first thing Rosé told me. Seriously I'm tired and uninspired with a full grown adult friend missing, and Rosé's more concerned about her girlfriend finding out.

But she has a point. "Of course I won't. I don't wanna die early." Just imagining what Jennie will do to us if she finds out sends shivers down my spine. "She's too busy being a dwarf anyway."

"You sure you looked everywhere?"

"Yes. Twice."

"Fancy."

"What?"

"Let's do it again." Rosé said. "Did you ring her phone?" She added.

"Yup. She doesn't answer or reply. I'll also ask around."

"Me too. We have approximately 30 minutes before Prince Charming's appearance. Let's go!"

Then we parted ways, trying to figure out where that cat lady is.

[Student Council Group Chat]

PRESellie: Anyone saw Lisa?

PRESellie: Tall

PRESellie: Has full bangs

PRESellie: Not the smartest person you'll meet.

PROryujin: Trouble maker #1?

PRESellie: Yup

PROryujin: Nah boss

SECyuna: Same here Pres :(

TREASwendy: I saw her went to the decor room earlier.

TREASwendy: Try asking Yeri :)

PRESellie: THANK YOU WENDY!

TREASwendy: No problemo Ellie :)

With what little energy I have left, I race to the decor room, which by the way is all the way deep in the backstage. It's like the secret basement of a house. But when I got there, only Yeri is there, and it looks like there's a pentagon drawn on the floor and she's mumbling some latin spells.

"Uhm... Yeri?" I asked. I swear I saw her eyes glowed red for a bit when she looked up. But I shake it off, maybe I'm just seeing things.

"Oh hi Ellie!" She cheerfully said. "What's up?" She smiled.

"Were you summoning a demon or something?"

"Expelling some demon, actually. The moment I enter this room I felt a negative energy."

"Oh," I think that's totally normal, right? "Have you seen Lisa?"

"Ask Joy. She almost always find LisaWhen she's missing at Basketball practice."

"And you know this because?"

"Sixth sense."

"So you can sense who can find Lisa but not sense where Lisa is?"

"Powers have limits." She shrugs her shoulder.

"And where is Joy?"

"At the ticket booth."

"The front door ticket booth?" The place in the auditorium furthest away from where we are right now.

"There's only one ticket booth, Ellie."

Oh shit.

I only have 20 minutes, so I thank Yeri and ran as fast as my slow legs can take me. Yeri better be right that Joy can find Lisa. I don't even know why I believe her, but for now that's our best shot. I'm actually more worried that Jennie will beat our asses than losing sight of Lisa.