Chapter #17

Paris POV ...

After the fantastic evening I had with king we finally headed back up to our suite. Once we got in I grabbed my wrobe and went into the restroom , I freshing myself up and undressed wearing nothing bit the wrobe. I walked out and king was wearing his basketball shorts with no shirt on. I slowly walked over to him and dropped my wrobe. King looked up and his mouth instantly dropped , I slowly walked towards him and climbed onto his lap I fiercely kissed him sticking my tongue out asking for entrance. He let my tongue inside and our tongues wrestled while he played with my vagina. "You know we don't have to do this if your not ready" king said "I'm ready" I told him. He picked me up and layed me on the bed sucking on my neck leaving multiple passion marks he trailed his kisses all the way to  down to my vagina. I moaned as his tongue flicked over my pearl , he nibbled on my pearl causing my legs to shake I pushed his head deeper making him grab my waist and lift me up he started drowning his face into my vagina. He placed his penis at my entrance "Baby this is going to hurt" he said while slowly trying to work his way inside. It hurted at first but once he started stroking and letting me get use to his size I felt at ease a little bit.King flipped us over so that I was on top I didn't know how to ride so I just went with the flow. King held on to my waist moving my hips back and forth as his eyes rolled to the back of his head, I started to get the hang of it And that's when king really started going crazy. "Cum for daddy" king said as he flipped us over again but this time he was hitting it from the back. I moaned as I felt myself reaching my peak. King went deeper stroking slow and fast until I felt him bust his hot seed into me. He layed lifeless inside of me until he got the strength to roll out of me and lay down. I was exhausted and king went right to sleep I laughed and went over and played on his big ,sweaty chest. I fell asleep as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

King POV...

I woke up in the morning with paris laying on my chest I smiled as I watched her chest move up and down. Damn baby girl put it on me last night for her to be a virgin , shit that was the best pussy that I've had in years. Today was our check out day so I woke Paris so that we could take a quick shower I ran our shower water and the both of us got in. I washed her body and she washed mines she wanted a round two  but she could nearly even walk as it was. We got out the shower , got dressed and went to have  quick breakfast before it was time to check out. After breakfast I called my pilot to make sure that he was already waiting for us to arrive , I had our cars shipped back to Miami for when we arrived back at home. We gathering our belongings and was on our way back to Miami ...

____________________________________________

Paris Finally lost her virginity

She wanted a round 2

#Vote

#Comment