Chapter #11

Paris POV …

I went to the guest room where all of my clothes etc where so that I could find me something to wear since king said he wanted to show me his spot. I picked out a button down Burberry shirt , some white miss me jeans , a Burberry belt , and some red chucks. I got dressed lotioned myself up and sprayed on some perfume. I went to the bathroom to do my hair I wand curled it into a side part. I checked myself out in the mirror then headed to kings room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

King POV …

I was getting dressed to go to the spot  when Paris walked in I looked at her outfit then looked at mines and said "Damn ma I like a woman that can match my fly" she laughed and said "nah your a copy cat you peeping tom". We had on the same shirt and shoes her pants were miss me and mines where some all white tru's. Damn I think we gotta take a picture ma I said to her. We walked in my closet in took about 5 pictures I posted the dopest one on instagram  saying .. Shawty stayed down since day 1 and mentioned @TheyHate_Paris in the caption. We got 210 likes in 5 minutes we got a couple of aww's and some salt thrown on us by this one bitch that's only good for giving some bomb ass head. I laughed as I showed Paris what she said ...

beautiful_disaster.. @moneymaking_king why are you with that lame ass hoe she is so ugly ..

Moneymaking_king.. @beautiful_disaster because hoe thats my lady so show some respect...

TheyHate_Paris .. @beautiful_disaster bitch ugly ? Who and where ? Your the one that's ugly dumb dick sucking bitch you wish you were in the picture with him huh? ...

Moneymaking_king.. @TheyHate_Paris baby let her make it she just a dumb hoe

Paris and I laughed at the comments as we made our way to the Ferrari. I started the car up and my mother fucking sound was playing

I said that I'ma ride for my motherfucking niggas,

most likely I'ma die with my finger on the trigger

I been grinding outside, all day with my niggas

And I ain't going in, unless I'm with my nigga

My nigga, my nigga

My nigga, my nigga

My nigga, my nigga

My nigga, my nigga

I sang along as we where on our way to the spot. Once we arrived at the spot my I walked in with Paris trailing close behind me. We entered the living room and smoke immediately hit my face , naked hoes was sitting around at the table bagging dope and some where counting my money. I dapped up a couple of my niggas and introduced Paris to my boys Dejuan and Marvo and my Assistant Big Brittany as well. "Aye y'all ready to make this drop tonight" I asked my niggas "Hell yeah " they both said in unison "Aight be ready by 9:00 dress in all black don't show up a minute late" I said to the both of them. Aye Big B has anything been coming up Short ? "Naw everything been going pretty smooth you know if anything come up missing I'm checking and pistol whipping everybody on Bmf" she said. Alright alright that's what I like to hear but me and shawty FINA roll on up out of here IMA holler at y'all later. And aye don't forget 9 o'clock on the dot ! Walking out the spot I seen this lil hoe I use to dick down named shay she was 5'3 , thick AF , had shoulder lent hair , tatted up , and she was a badass yellah bone man that bitch could suck the shit out of some dick. Shay walked up to me and said who's this bitch , Paris said bitch? Naw I got your bitch. I tried to stop the both of them from going at it until Paris hit the shit out of shay in her eye , they started fighting but Paris was getting on shay ass I had to break it up. Shay got off the ground all mad in shit talking shit telling me I better watch my back , she was just running off at the mouth til Paris got  loose and popped her ass again. Her ass hushed up after that hit. Paris and I got in the car and drove off .

&Scene

Coming up next there's going to be some shit so stay tuned