chapter #O5 the mall

Kings POV ...

Once we arrived to the mall Paris said that she wanted to go get her a couple of outfits out of Burberry, so we walked In that direction. Soon as we got in the store Paris seen a shirt that she said she has been dieing to get she picked out her size and was off to pick up a few more items. Paris walked to the counter to pay for her clothes just as I stopped her "woah what do you think your doing?" I asked,  "um to pay for my clothes" Paris spoke "nah ma no woman of mines has to pay for her own things I got it" I said. Paris was upset because I didn't let her pay for her own clothes which came out to a total of $987.45

I winked at her while I pulled out my credit card and said "Its OK ma aslong as your with me you will never have to pay for anything" "But what if I want to spend my own money ?" Paris asked "you will never have to" I said as I grabbed the bags. I'm hungry what do you wanna eat I asked Paris , um how about Chipotle Paris said OK let's go I told her. I found us a couple of seats while Paris went to order our food , we ate and talked about a few things before we both decided that we were ready to go. We walked out of the mall , and got into my Ferrari "What do you want to do now? Paris asked "We could go back to my place , I mean if that's cool with you?" I said "Sure no problem" after she said that We were on our way to my house an let's just say I hope she likes it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Paris POV

After king and I left the mall I was kind of sleepy so during the ride to his house I dosed of. "Wake up baby" I heard king say as he was pulling up to what I guess was his house. I looked out if the window and said omg wow this is your house ? He laughed and said yeah ma this is my house. I really couldn't believe it he lived in a huge house in a gated community to be honest I knew he had money but I didn't think he had this much money. King came around and opened my door for me , soon after that we were walking into his house or palace I should say. "make yourself at home" king said to me I took off  my shoes by the door and went to join him in his room. Have a seat king said I did as I was told and took a seat on his huge comfortable bed. King changed into some basketball shorts and a v-neck , then sat next to me on his bed. "There's something I've been wanting to do all day" king said "and what's that ?" I asked next thing you know he started kissing me , he then stuck his tongue out asking for entrance I opened my mouth letting his tongue in our tongues danced in sync king started roaming his hands all over my body causing me to slightly moan in his mouth, he started squeezing on my breast then he pinched one of my nipples while taking the other one in his mouth I moaned enjoying what king was doing. He then started planting wet kisses on my stomach until he was tugging at my jeans he unbuttoned my pants and slide them down he rubbed his fingers on the entrance of my box then sticked one finger in I moaned uncontrollably, he pumped in and out til my juices were dripping from his finger tips"damnn Paris your so tight " he said and I moaned I don't know what this boy was doing to me but it felt so good "We have to stwoooppp king" I said unable to control my moans "OK Paris just let me eat it" he said. He slipped my panties off and rubbed my clit starting to nibble on my pearl why pumping his finger in and out he slurped all of my juices making my legs shake uncontrollably he grabbed my hands from trying to push his head and stuck his tongue inside of my box making his tongue go in an out of me he slurped on my pearl once more before coming up smirking. "Towels are in the hall closet , clean yourself up baby" king said I weakly stood up ,pulled up my pants and walked to find a towel. I cleaned my self up and went back into kings room he smiled when he saw me entering the room "come cuddle with me" he said I went over and layed in his arms soon afterwards I feel asleep.

King trying to spoil Paris

Is Paris feeling king ?

#Comment , #vote