"This is my ice cavalry I made each one for the past few days hoping for someone strong to use it on. Now got my cavalry trample him under your feet." Esdeath said as the ice cavalry started to charge at Ventus who stood their waiting until they got close enough.

"Ice style: Ice wall rampart." Ventus said as a large wall of ice formed in front of him as the Calvary smashed into the wall stopping each one in it tracks.

"What impossible how can my cavalry be stopped ?" Esdeath asked as the rampart of ice fell forward flatting the cavalry. 

"That is a cool skill  Esdeath you almost had me there for a second." Ventus said smiling.

Esdeath thought to herself that she can't believe one of her most powerful attacks failed but she won't give up that easily.

"If you like that you love this one." Esdeath said as she jumped in to the air as Ventus looked on to see her summon a giant meteor size ball of ice and hurled it towards him.

"Hagel Sprung!" Esdeath said. (a/n: I think that was the name of the attack. If I'm wrong let me know)

"I think any anime character who can do that would like to have a word with you Esdeath

"I think any anime character who can do that would like to have a word with you Esdeath." Ventus said as he summoned ice and formed it around his right fist and and punched the ice meteor as it got close enough to it.

""KORI KEN!!!!!!"(a/n: Translation: ice fist)  Ventus said as his fist collided  with the attcked shattering the attack as Esdeath landed and walked away. 

"and that's that

"and that's that." Esdeath said as she suddenly stopped and turned around when she felt energy coming from behind her.

"Wow  that was a attack you delivered there Esdeath. If that had hit I be flatting like a pancake." Ventus said as he brushed a little ice of his shoulder hardly a scratch on him.

"No no no how can you be this strong?" Esdeath asked?

"Push up, sit ups and plenty of juice." Ventus replied as Esdeath had a evil smile on her face as a aura surrounded her body

" Ventus replied as Esdeath had a evil smile on her face as a aura surrounded her body