A Secret..

Priya call to someone after Ram left the office, & she too leave the office..

In cafe..

"Look I know we both are hate eachother"..

"Tell me something new"..

"I need your help"..

A smirk coming out from the person, "you need my help, are you kidding with me"..

A person look helpless face & say- ok, tell me what happened di..

Priya look to Natasha & says with smile- thanks..

Natasha- actually I like you, what should I do, since childhood till I complete my teenage, you being my closest friend, later then I never know, what happened to you exactly..

Priya cut her mid & says- you started to judging me through my past, which is actually not mine..

Natasha numb by Priya's answer & she open her mouth after few seconds- I'm sorry..

Priya- it's ok..

Natasha look her surprisingly & ask with doubtful tone- only for now, or it's patch up for life, or should I expect, that you accept my apology..

Priya close her eyes & says with hesitating tone- it's temporary, but I need a time..

Natasha ask her with smile- how much..

Priya bit irks & says- Tch! Stop it..

Natasha getting up from her chair with excitement & hugged Priya from back, & she give peck on her cheek, Priya making weird face & she bit pulling herself from her grips but Natasha not allowed her, Priya lightly slap on Natasha's arm, & says- leave me, otherwise your hands grip chocking my breath..

Natasha control her excitement & again seat on her chair- ok, tell me..

Priya- you not anger on me at all..

Natasha- ahem! Exactly not, but bit of angered on you, but later then I thought about it, & I realised, if I take a help from you, or I present there on the basis of your sister, then it's quite not done, I know I come to you, on professional basis, but it's seems like, I take a favour from you..

Priya mumbled with herself- heaven sake, she understands that..

Natasha not understand that, & she ask her- what!

Priya- nothing..

Natasha- ok, leave it all, & tell me, what you want from me..

Priya- urgent one ticket for Uttrakhand..

Natasha- Uttrakhand..

Priya- yes, ask your agent, & I wanna evening flight tickets..

Natasha- ok, I asked him, & she dialled her agent number..

Priya wait for Natasha's answer with curiosity, she playing with her nails, & look to Natasha..

Natasha between her call, ask to Priya- it's on 7, is it ok with you..

Priya- perfect..

Natasha- ok, confirm two tickets..

Priya give her confused look, & wait for her call end, Natasha done her call, & Priya ask her- two tickets, why..

Natasha- just want to come with you..

Priya- but I'm going there, on urgent basis..

Natasha- yeah, so what, I'm going there with you, & all over I want to go there so long, so it's kind of trip for me..