The Exhibition

Izukus pov

Izuku woke up early so that he could get ready. Yawning and stretching, he got out of bed, he went into the bathroom and took a quick bath. He got out and changed into his adventurer clothes. tight black pants, a tight white tank top, a large piece of fur around his waist, a fang necklace, a skull ring on his right hand and large red boots with black armor on them. He put on the light armor he got, the dark green cuffs, breastplate, and shin guards, and lastly his Iconic red boots with its black armor. He strapped a dagger on his leg aswell, even if he never used it besides for skinning animals.

He woke up the sleeping dire wolf next to his bed, jumping on him and scaring the beast awake, he laughed at his companion while Okami growled at him like usual after this type of wake up. They walked out the room and down the stairs greeting the staff as he went out. He walked till he got to the guild. It was mid morning when he got there, around 8am. He walked in, noticing Eina, he went straight towards her.

"Miss Eina, how are you this fine morning?" he asks as he flashes a grin.

"M-Midoriya, hello, I'm fine, what about you?"

"I'm doing fine. You told me to come here this morning, so here I am."

"We weren't actually expecting you this early, we're still waiting for others so we can prepare."

"Prepare. For what?" he looked at her confused.

"For you to choose a Familia. We're still going to take some time so just wait at the lounge area for us to call. " she said.

He was still confused but didn't question it. He did as she said and went to nap on the available couches, Okami resting beside him.

He was woken up by Eina," Midoriya, wake up, we have to go. Everyone's waiting." she said as she shook him.

"I'm up, I'm up." He said lazily as he followed Eina out the guild.

"Umm, miss Eina, where are we going?"

"We're headed outside the city, we have a patch of land there for new recruits or training." she said as they left the city gates.

As they got near a clearing to the west of the gates he saw what she meant. It was a small crater, around the size of an average stadium. With training equipment all around the crater but with a ring or battleground in the crater.

As they got there Izuku noticed all the people standing by the edge of the training grounds. There were a few groups there, some larger than others, and some with wierd looks or clothes. He noticed some people who seemed important among the groups. There was a man with an elephant mask that kept shouting, a red haired lady with eyes so squint you thought she might be blind, another with a black and red dress and silver hair, she was good looking, although she brought a small throne. There was a blonde man in a toga that looked really arrogant, there was another red haired lady but she was sporting an eyepatch over her left eye, a black haired man, by his looks, Japanese, in what looked like simple white linen cloth and many more. Only one person caught my eye though.

"Bell!" Izuku exclaimed.

"Midoriya, you're why were all here?" he asked and a small girl turned to look at me.

"Come on, just call me Izuku, but I don't know why I'm here either." as he said this the girl moved in front of Bell.

"So your the one Bell met last night, thank you for helping him. It's good to meet you my name is Hestia."

"So your the goddess Bell likes so much, it's good to meet you too." Both Bell and Hestia blushed and was about to argue when Eina stepped forward to the center of the crowd that had now formed.