Feelings

*I don't own Transformers or anything affiliated with Transformers. I only own my original characters and plots. All rights go to Michael Bay and Steven Spielberg.*

Third Person POV

It had been almost four long years since he laid his bright blue optics on her. He felt immense happiness when the scrawny eighteen year old girl smiled goofily at him that fateful day in Utah, many days before the attack on Hong Kong had commenced.

He didn't know it at the time, but this girl would change him forever. He cared about her more than anyone and anything in the world, including his previous human companion and best friend, Samuel Witwicky.

He knew he'd be at a loss if anything were to happen to her or if something were to take her away from him. The thought of losing her scared him more than anything so he did everything in his power to keep her safe and out of harm's way. He risked his life for her on more than one occasion and would happily do it again without the slightest bit of hesitation.

She was the most important thing in his life and it would remain that way for as long as he existed and even long after she had ceased to exist. He had never felt so strongly about another being in his lifetime until she came along.

The bond between the two beings was a bond no one had ever seen before. They were best friends, each other's missing half. The two were inseperable. Nothing and no one could ever and would never break them apart. No one dared to try.

Though the pair faced many threatening obstacles throughout their relationship, they always managed to get through them. .no matter what. That's what kept their bond so strong and so very unbreakable. The two knew each other better than anyone and any bot ever could and not to mention they loved each other more than anything. There was absolutely no way of hiding a love so great.

Bumblebee drove down the interstate, the rain steadily beating down on him. He didn't care though. The only thing he cared about was the young girl sleeping in the backseat of his cabin. It had been weeks since he'd heard her voice or seen her face which was now covered in dried mud from the grave yard. And although her sleeping figure wasn't much, it delighted him just to be near her.

He listened as she slept, sometimes letting out a little chuckle when he heard her snore ever so quietly, yet frowning when he heard her sniff sadly. He knew that he had done her wrong. He left her alone which gave her the opportunity to slowly slip back into desolation. He knew that he had hurt her and there was absolutely nothing he hated more than knowing that he was the reason for the young girl's tears.

Bumblebee hoped desperately for the two of them to go back to the way they were after this little situation, but what he didn't know is that things were only going to get worse. He was completely oblivious to it, but there was only the slightest possiblity of him losing her. .only this time it would be forever.