Tria

"Ji Ae, wake up," a feminine voice whispered as the half goddess drifted between slumber and awakeness.

"Hum?" She groaned, hoping for the sensation of comfort that slumber procured her to last a little more.

"The teacher is looking at you." The girl continued, sending panicky glances to the teacher who walked on the platform, prominent superiority reeking from her as she observed Ji Ae through the tangled black jungle that served as her eyelashes.

"It's not my fault that I'm too pretty, Minah." She mumbled, burying her head deeper into the wooden table, black spots invading her vision until her eyes finally succumbed to darkness.

"I believe some of you are smart enough not to pay attention to class, am I wrong, miss Jung?" The teacher said as her angered eyes landed on the sleeping beauty.

"Ugh, I guess Maam?" Ji Ae responded, rubbing her eyes lazily, oblivious to the death stares raining on her from above.

"How about you read this text to the assembly? I'm sure a genius like you would have no difficulties in doing it." She said as a venomous smirk espoused her chapped lips.

"What the hell, this is impossible," Minah muttered under her breath.

"Muse, tell me the deeds of golden Aphrodite the

Cyprian, who stirs up sweet passion in the gods and subdues the

tribes of mortal men and birds that fly in air and all the many

creatures that the dry land rears, and all the sea: all these

love the deeds of rich-crowned Cytherea." Ji Ae said in a sly narrative tone, her eyebrows dancing daringly with every word spoken, which helped to nourish the older woman's rage.

"Consider yourself lucky, miss Jung." she declared, walking further into the platform, unable to scratch the annoyance out of her expression.

"Someone has been revising, I see." Minah cooed as soon as the teacher shattered her gaze from the two.

"Huh? Me? Revising? Ah, you poor thing lost it." Ji Ae giggled.

"How did you read that?" The human girl asked, her brown eyes flashing in confusion.

"The text? I read it like everyone would, what do you mean?" The half goddess said.

"Ji Ae, it was written in ancient Greek." Minah insisted.

"Yup, you're crazy now." Ji Ae nodded as her eyelids grew heavier. "It was in Korean."

"I swear-"

"You know what? I don't care what language it was in I just want to sleep because I'll be dancing all night long, good night, or good whatever." She grunted as she let her head collapse on the table.

"You amaze me, Jung Ji Ae." Minah shook her head, observing the young goddess as she let unconsciousness embrace her.

🌙 🌙 🌙

Percy Jackson who? I only know Ji Ae
Did you like this chapter?
The teacher did not pass the vibe check
What do you think will happen?
Nyways pls vote hehe 👉🏻👈🏻