Sora closed her eyes to feel the breeze.

Ah,so nice.

Her peace got thrown out of the window as soon as she heard the door of Jihee's room creak.Jihee had closed the door from inside.That means the door is opened by magic.That could only mean one thing.

Sora opened her eyes and sighed.

Taehyung is here.

Sora didn't even turn around to make sure.She heard the door being locked and footsteps approaching her.Soon Taehyung was right behind her and whispered in her ears,"Hello there,Sora."

Sora sighed,"Angel Taehyung,aren't you supposed to be with Jihoon?Why are you here?"

Taehyung came and stood beside Sora.Sora could see him now.There wasn't too much light.Only moonlight was falling on him.Sora looked at him and then quickly looked away.

He looks so handsome.

Sora's heart was beating faster.Something about the whole situation with Taehyung,darkness and soft breeze made her heart beat really fast.But she didn't show it.There is no use of it anyway.He doesn't care.

"That brat kept roaming around the whole day.He didn't sit still for a single damn second.He's finally asleep.I can finally take a break,"Taehyung said.

"Take a break in Jihoon's room,Angel Taehyung.He might be in danger."

"He's gonna be okay,"Taehyung said.

"But this is still not right..you should be with him 24/7.Please go back to his room,Angel Taehyung.Or else only God knows what might happen to him.."

"Nothing will happen.And I'm pretty sure no devil would come towards a brat like him.He's already a huge brat."

Sora chuckled,"Just like you?Maybe you should take this experience as a chance to change yourself.After being with Jihoon you would probably know how much you annoy the people around you.."

Taehyung was listening to her rant the whole time without saying anything.He just kept looking at her while leaning against the railing and crossing his arms.He then finally asked seriously,completely cutting her off,

"Why are you avoiding me,Sora?"

Sora stopped whatever she was saying and then said,"I am not.I don't actually associate myself with you so.."

Taehyung suddenly chuckled and tilted his head a bit being really amused,

"You don't want to associate yourself with me?Even after what happened that night?"

His question shocked Sora so she looked straight at him.He was looking at her with an amused expression.He looks like he isn't buying any of Sora's excuses.And his expression wasn't helping Sora.It was a huge problem,Sora couldn't think straight because it looked like he was staring right into her soul.

As if Taehyung could understand what was going on,he changed the topic,"So how long are you going to continue to ignore me?"

"I'm not ignoring you..I'm just trying to distance myself from trouble."

"And Why are you doing that?I know you are angry at me because of something.Tell me what I did."