⚠️🔞MATURE!!🔞⚠️ their kink(s) +who's dom more offen

(They are adults sooooooooooo)

Acsh

Not surprisingly to me, master kink. Call him master while he's dom and you're both doing it, and you won't be walking for the next 72 hours. And he's dom 80% of the time. But when he's sub, he'll actually call you master or mistress, and will even let you use his horns (like light tugging) to keep him submissive. Oh, but the moment you call him Asch, you better expect him to switch nearly on a dime. 😳

Ava

I actually see her being pretty submissive and extremely clumsy, and you guys even partake in you tying loosely her hands back, more so for her to grip onto than anything else. You tend to enjoy seeing her squirm when she's being teased though. (I'm sorry Ava's always end up short)

Leif

I don't know why, but I see him being a bit of a sadist. Spankings, not letting you orgasm, even hickeys all over your body, but you love it. You know, when he's dom, which is 90% of the time. The 10% He isn't, I can see him loving getting what he dishes. So he's also a bit masochistic.

Noi

I can actually see him being more sub than dom. But when he's dom, he holds the control the whole time. Pinning your hands above your head and seeing your flushed or even lewd face, really gets and keeps him going. When he's sub, you actually are pretty gentle with him, but tease him like it's nobody's business.

Pierce

Hm....I can see him liking to do you in various places. The bathroom? Yep, living room? Yep. I could even see him wanting to do it in semi public places as well. Like a pool, or even in a library. I can also see him not caring who leads, as long as he gets to see your lewded face.

Rhys

He is sub more often, wanting to learn all different types of ways of pleasuring you. But after a while, he started taking control more and more often, and sometimes even taking control in the process at times. But he seems to favor when you grip his horns when he or you orgasm.