You get hurt

Request by xXDllingrxsesx

Asch(Why no one tell me I was spelling his name wrong 😂)

Under Asch's supervision, for reasons unsure, you and Noi were sparring. Well, more like you brushing up but who's talking? Anyways, Asch starts getting pretty distracting, and Noi lands a good punch on you, aaaaaaand you flew back into a wall, nearly breaking it. You were sure he broke something. "PRINCESS!!" You hear Asch scream out, as the adrenaline has numbed your body of all the pain you feel. "WE NEED TO TAKE HER TO A HOSPITAL NOW!! ASCH CARRY HER AND FOLLOW ME!!" She yells and runs out the door, Asch following close behind.

~Timeskip to after your surgery! Idk how it works since I never broke anything~

"How much longer until we can see her?!" Asch was obviously crazy worried for you. He allowed Noi to spar with you, forgetting the raw strength of daemos compared to humans. He was practically tearing himself apart because of it, as he paced the waiting room. Ava sighs and rolls her eyes. "Alright! I'll go ask." Ava says and gets up, and leaves. "Why are you pacing so much?" "I just want her to be alright...remember how you couldn't heal Princess Ava from her sickne-" "Come on you guys, just don't yell, she's just now waking up."

They all head to your room and you wave slightly. You quickly get bombarded with questions, before Asch quietly(Asch being quiet? Shocker) yelled for everyone to shut up. "It's obviously my princess is still disoriented from her fall in combat. We must allow her to rest." He says. The others nod and look at you. You chuckle softly and nod as well. "Turns out, I only broke my wrist and elbow. Pretty lucky for me!" You say with a smile. "Leave me with (Y/N) alone." Asch commands. The others listen, and leave.

He looks at you with one of his rare soft smiles, and kisses your forehead. "I...was scared..." he says, and carefully hugs you, even tearing up some. You hug him back and smile. "It's okay my prince." You say softly and kiss his teary eyes. "Just...always be aware in fights...even if it's sparring...okay princess?" "I promise to."

Ava

You and Asch got into another fight. How? He was trying to woo you for once right in front of Ava! The nerve!! And he even has the nerve to fight you physically about it. He lets his emotions get the better of him, but this time, he actually burns your arm. You scream in pain, causing Ava to run out and smack Asch for that. He gets angry at her but she ignores him to tend to your burn. You were crying from the pain, and it melted Asch a bit. "Pet I didn't mean to hurt you I just..." "yeah...I know....that was scary though...even for you..." "I think you should leave me and (Y/N) alone for the rest of the day." Asch swallowed his pride, and left you two alone.

"I can't believe he actually...hurt you." Ava softly says, tearing up a little. "I think a hospital run is in order." You tense up hearing that. You don't exactly like hospitals. Not scared, just don't like them. Ava has Leif teleport you two close to the hospital, then he went back to the apartment. So now it was you and Ava, going to get professional help.

Leif

"Leif, I'm scared..." you say softly, seeing Zex.(let's say he appears a little sooner, and sticks around longer) "I know. But it'll be okay (Y/N)." Leif says encouragingly. But no sooner he says that, Zex is behind the two, grabbing and pulling you from him. "LEIF!" "(Y/N)!" Zex then teleports away, with you. Zex teleports to the missle of an empty park, and then ditches you. "Well well well, if it isn't our old punching bag~" you hear. Oh no.

Leif's pov

I can't believe he did that! I need to find her, and fast. Who knows what he could do to her. I was about to find someone to tell that I would be leaving so I don't get scolded for once, when Rhys walked out of (Y/N)'s with a book. "Wasn't (Y/N) with you? Where is she now?" I hear Rhys ask. "Zex took her, I'm going to look for her." Rhys looked surprised, before nodding. "I'll tell the others, then come help if need be." I nod, and teleport away. I see (Y/N) in an "alley" Ava calls it beaten up. "(Y/N)!!" I pick her up and try to heal her, but it's not working. I panic and teleport back to the apartment.

"(Y/N) is seriously hurt! I can't heal her either!" I see everyone with wide eyes, she was cut and some places were pretty bruised. "Oh my god! Take her to the bathroom! Now!" I follow Ava's advice. She then starts tending to (Y/N)'s wounds. "I can't believe it happened again..." wait...again!? "When did-" "She'll probably explain later on to you." Ava cuts me off. I silently nod, and looked at my girl's body. "Who would do this...?" As Ava finishes, I hear her groan and open her eyes. "(Y/N)!!" I was about to hug her, when I held back,in fear of hurting her. She smiles softly and kisses my nose. "Baby, what happened?" I asked. After finding out, I vowed to not let any human who has hurt her go unpunished.

Noi

You were making you and Noi something to eat, when you accidentally cut your hand. You wince, but since it wasn't deep, you didn't bother healing. Noi...had other plans. "Bugaboo!! Why aren't you healing yourself?!" He was freaking out. You sigh and kiss his cheek, to calm him down. "Oh dear, don't worry, it didn't hurt so I'd rather not waste magic on it." You say, and he nods, pouting. He picks you up from behind and kisses the back of your head, causing you to turn around and face him. "I really am fine hubby. It'll sting for a while sure, but nothing to worry about." You say, and kisses him softly. He blushes a lot and nods.

Pierce

He literally is there in the nick of time, every time. I can see the only time you get hurt, is when you're in college and/or work. One time, while at work, you tripped on an uneven tile on the floor, face first. Ouch. You made it through the day, but with a busted lip, probably bitten when you fell, and a minor bruise on your nose. (I've actually done that before XD) But when you got home, Pierce noticed right away. "What happened?" He asks, trying to seem calm. "I tripped while at work, don't worry Pierce." You say and hold your arms out. He nods and bends over and picks you up, kissing your bruised nose, your black eye, and finally, your lips. You blush. "I don't like seeing you hurt." He says softly.

Rhys

Why are people so mean?! Someone decided to stomp on your tail, causing you to scream in pain and scratch the stomper. They were astonished. "It's real?!" The person backs away. "Hell no! Go away you freak!" They yell and suddenly you were alone. You held your broken tail and ran to the hospital to take care of it.

Ava gets a call, then calls Rhys. "Rhys! (Y/N)~Chan's had to go to the hospital!" Rhys' eyes widen, remembering your general dislike for hospitals. So he and Ava rush to the hospital.

Time skip

You were asleep in Rhys' arms, who was cuddling you. You were discharged that day, and he was sitting in your room, gently rocking with you. 'I'm surprised this works...I'll probably stay with her when she's outside, to protect her from all who see her as a freak...' he thought, and kisses your forehead.