Epilogue

Don't be a silent reader vote and tell me what you think!

Song: Vanessa Carlton - Ordinary Day

"I'm so tired of these meetings," I complained to Mist as she pulled my hair up. I grounded my teeth, feeling the edges of my hair being yanked. "Ow that's tight, too tight!" It felt like she was pulling my hair back with all her strength. Was she trying to fix my hair or rip it from its roots!

"You're just sensitive," Mist replied. I sighed, rubbing my temples trying to edge my irritation down.

"Sweetie." I turned my head to the voice, seeing my dad walk in.

Immediately, I smiled like a kid on Christmas."Dad!" I exclaimed happily, giving Mist an elbow to the side. She grunted in pain and let go of my hair. I shot off the chair I was sitting in and ran into my dad's arms. Grunting as I basically body checked him into a hug, his arms enveloped me, and he spun me around like I was a little girl. I didn't mind since we had lost precious time, but we were now making it up.

It had been about two weeks since the big ceremony, in which I was awarded for saving the planet. It still made me feel weird that I was powerful enough to save an entire planet, even a race. I thought it only happened in movies. Anyways me and my dad bonded everyday doing something. Simon and Lilly had been sent home even though they whined and moaned the entire time. They didn't want to go but they had to. Their families would start to become worried...and suspicious.

"How is my girl doing?" He asked, smiling tenderly at me. His hair was cut short, his brown lock had returned and the gray had been cut off completely. He still had a few wrinkles, but I think that was because of his natural age and not because of what happened to him. The healers couldn't make you younger; they could only heal your health. He didn't walk with a limp anymore and no longer had to use a walking stick which him and I both were happy about. To say the least, he was doing great.

"Tired of these meetings. We're suppose to be traveling to the Western Valleys." The thought made me wrinkle my nose in disapproval and annoyance. That's where Belladonna and Zane lived. I disliked them both. I now had come to the conclusion of why I always forgot what I did with Zane. He had a power in which he could basically make people succumbed to lust or desire and then easily make them forget about the events that took place. Thinking about it made me want to go and kick some ass. Once I told Ike, he almost took a plane out there to do so. It had took a lot of words and a little bit of seducing to calm him down.

Ike poked his head's through the door. "Hey Av, you busy?" Our eyes connected, and he smiled that one alluring smile which showed his one dimple that always made my knees buckle. My own smiled appeared, and  I looked at my dad for approval. He nodded for me to go with Ike. I hugged him and whispered softly in his ear, "thanks dad," and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"No problem," he whispered giving me a tender kiss on the forehead. I don't think I would ever tire of the fatherly love I was gifted. I moved back and behind that smile I could see a touch of sadness that he thought no one could see. I could though. Every time I was around Ike it would show up, and I knew why. He missed his kindred spirit., my mother. Giving him one last smile, I turned around. I would somehow reunite them. For him and me. We would all be together one day.

"No, no, noo!" Mist spoke up knowing exactly what I was about to do. " You are busy. And was elbowing me in the side needed. That hurt!" Mist growled stomping towards us.

Ike and I both locked eyes again and smirked at each other seeing the mischievous expressions on each other's faces. Quickly grabbing his hand, we sprinted out the room laughing, hearing Mist's screams. We stopped around a corner, and Ike backed me up into a wall before heatedly connecting our lips. Without a second to lose, I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer and dove into the kiss lips and heart first. We broke up too soon for my liking, and I found his lips together again. He groaned hands finding their way to my ass before he finally broke away. We were both breathless.