Nobody Knows But Me

DEDICATION: AngelicaAddison I love your support, comments, and most importantly your enthusiasm for The Lethal Princess. Thank you so much girl!!

Song:Tony Rich - Nobody Knows It But Me

"Can you fucking believe that floozy!?" Belladonna huffed angrily, while she struggled to get the colorful food that was stuck in her brown strands out as she looked in the mirror, bitterly clenching her teeth.

I sat on my bed, hands under my head, looking at the ceiling thoughtfully. Wondering what to do next, feeling like I was at a stand still or a fork in the road and I had no idea which path to take. The road that would make everyone else happy or the road that would make me happy. Being the succeeding king meant I had to do what was best for my kingdom, what my people wanted and thought was best, but damn it I never thought taking the road most traveled would distress and pain me so much

"Ugh, I hate her so much! She thinks she is all that and did you hear the way she talked to me?" Belladonna scoffed, not even letting me reply. It's not like I was going to reply anyways but still.

"And her ass, she is so fucking fat. Aunt Bertha comes to mind. . ." That I disagreed on completely. While Belladonna has the tall, skinny super model look going for her, Avril's body is completely different. Avril is short and curvy, there's no other way to put it. Not a lot of girls come like that here. Which is sorta refreshing to have around. Curvaceous not fat came to mind. I liked Avril's body, matter of fact loved it.

"Bubble butt, her stomach is not flat and ugh her thighs, cow!" Belladonna hissed, aggressively brushing her hair. I though, liked that too about Avril. Just thinking about the petite pear shape of Avril's body, the way her hips swayed as she walked, the way her round ass looked in the sweats she loved to wear around the manor had made me wanting to. . .

Belladonna turned around to me. "But you know what, I think would make me feel better."

I looked at her, raising my eyebrows. I had been tuning her out, but a part of me was glad that she had finally shut the fuck up. "Let's conjoin", she purred her eyes darkening with want. "And look your little buddy is already ready for me." Her darkening blue eyes flickered to my southern regions, hand shooting out to grip me. I tensed.

Yeah, not because of you though, I thought.

 She crawled on top of me, eyes trailing up my body with smirk. "Ike, you would make me the happiest girl if we did that? You like making me happy don't you?" Straddling my waist and her lips began kissing a trail from my navel to my neck, while grinding against me.

"You know we're not conjoining tonight", I groaned, feeling my desire stirring slightly. Though I admit each passing day, I was starting to dislike even kissing her and now my libido was starting to be affected. Sex with her now always left me feeling guilty for some reason, but I never knew why. I was almost repulsed by Belladonna, she constantly threw herself at me and it was starting to get overwhelming. But why? Shouldn't I be overjoyed towards my soul mate? Shouldn't I want to be in her presence whenever I could and desire her all the time? Hell, I should practically worship the ground she walks on. I see the way my parents are, like two teenagers head over heels, so why don't I feel that way about Belladonna?

Immediately, her lips stopped their travel against the side of my neck and looked at me angrily. "Why not?"

"Cause we're not", I replied back, staring up at her, leveling my gaze. Reminding her that I was still the one in control, being the prince.

There were many words for conjoining: procreating, joining for short, and many other synonyms. It was basically the final ritual for kindred spirits. It involved sex of course and during it each kindred spirit would consensually give a part of themselves to one another creating an ultimate bond that would last forever. There was no going back. After conjoining kindred spirits could never cheat or split, till death do them part basically. Even non kindred spirits could do it to each other, but that was unheard of. No one was dumb enough to give themselves to someone who wasn't their kindred spirits. That was just too stupid. It came naturally, I was told. My mom told me and my siblings that it felt like you were in the honeymoon phase and it never went away.