Hard to say I am sorry

Start from the beginning

“I will find other ways, you can just give him my number before leaving, you know how nothing is more important than you”

“I know Minnie and I guess that’s why it’s my duty to help too, I already wasted my couple of years doing anything than what I actually wanted to do” Taehyung sighs. “I want to save him”

“I think you made your mind then…now can we eat tannie wants a walk too” Jin claps.

“Yeah” Taehyung nods, digging in his food again.

They eat quietly and watches as Taehyung slips from there attending a call, as if waiting for this moment the two brothers looks at each other.

"By the way who is he talking about what do you think?" Jimin asks all sorts of possible names going on in his head.

"Who knows" Jin shrugs.

"What if he is talking about Freed? Oh God! Is it Jungkook or RM, noooo….I don't want them to be in any kind of problem…"

"Calm down, you are thinking too much, there are more artist then Freed in that company"

"Yeah yeah" Jin shakes his head looking at the lost look on Jimin.

"Idiot" he comments before taking their dishes back to kitchen.

______________

"Don't you love me?" Taehyung stops cutting the vegetables looking at his mother, she still looks the same, beautiful as always, but was becoming lean now, she likes to dress herself properly all the times, taught her sons too the same thing Taehyung was never the one to follow that. 

"I do" Taehyung says. He glances at her again, seeing the smile on her face, she looks sad, she always is after the divorce, she was never ready for it, was just living life because she has too.

"Jinnie told me you got the job, he is my loving son, always talks to me keeps me updated you on the other hand do not care at all" she complains, pouting. Taehyung smiles a little, they were in the kitchen, Taehyung preparing sandwich for her mother while she was sitting there watching him and of course trying to talk to him.

"I would have told you sooner or later" 

"Hmm" she looks at her fingers, she still likes to wear the band even when their marriage broke off. Taehyung watches her play with it, he prepares the sandwich cuts it carefully then serves it to her mother who looks at him happily.

"How is your work going mama?" He asks sitting on the chair next to hers.

She half smiles "Just fine" she says and takes a bite her eyes shining as she tastes the sauces and cream in it.

"It is so good, my son has grown up so fast" she Pat's his cheek with her greasy hands Taehyung holds her hand not letting it go.

"Mama it is time"

She looks at him questioningly.

"It is time to move on, he is happy with his life he misses you loves you but he has someone else now, you need to do the same" she makes a bitter face at that, retracting her hand.

"No" she looks away "He will realise one day that he is at fault and will come back to me"

"Mama"

"Don't tell me otherwise, I don't want to listen anything else" and Taehyung sighs.

"Okay, why do you have that assumption?"