Introduction

Hello Everyone

Hope you all are doing good and great :)

So starting the story from the very beginning as I am big fan of Bigg boss from last 12 years and my two favorite seasons before season 13 was season 8 and season 10 and in beginning, I was least excited for the season 13 as the 11 and 12 I don't like much. But but but a TikTok video gained my attention to BB13.

That video was related to Sehnaaz Kaur Gill, being fair I don't know her much but I do like a few of her songs and two of them are my favorites that are 'Majhe di Jatti' & 'Shiv di Kitaab'.  And yes I also little aware about her controversy with Himanshi Khurana. I haven't support any of them as I don't know more about Shehnaaz and I hate Himanshi from the very beginning as because of her my favorite model in Punjabi songs gets disappeared I will not reveal her name as today only matters to me is Sana. 

But you really shocked to know that video was not in favor of Shehnaaz and they are multiple with the same message and i.e  "Oh yr Sehnaaz Kaur gill BiggBoss ch Ja rai aa, Hun honge siyape", Oh yr Sehnaaz Kaur gill BiggBoss ch Ja rai aa, Hun aa the jake Punjab da naam khrab krugi", Oh yr Sehnaaz Kaur gill BiggBoss ch Ja rai aa, Ene the v nave hi chand charne eh tan puri dramebaaz e ", and so on with same kind of messages I in between me a curiosity to know about her arises.

Then I google about her and I get to know she was the same girl who is having a controversy with Himanshi and doing live shows with Ravinder Garewal, Preet Harpal, and Sajjan Adib in Canada (They all are Punjabi singers and Indeed good person in real). I also view some of her songs and I get remembered how many times I saw her but never recognized. But i haven't thought much at that time and decided to Support her as she is representing Punjab on a very big platform like Biggboss. And I also don't have an interest in her controversy then because in Punjabi Industry every small mistake raise to a big issue and people who belong to industry supports a person with heavy identity whether he or she is right or wrong and they put stories, jokes, memes, and other stuff saying "Mudda Bhag Gaya". And I hate all this crap from the time when two of my favorite singers whom I like most get in controversy with each other.

Now I was eagerly waiting for the premiere night and I really have no knowledge about other contestants. As was not at all interested in them, I just want to support Shehnaaz there or you can I say I became a Shehnazian from the very beginning before the start of BB13.

Let's start with premiere night in the next chapter.

Hope you all like this story.

Thanks in advance for those ones who are going to vote and comment and also to Silent readers."

And I will update the next chapter by today also as a thanks gesture who add this in their libraries and reading lists.