stranger

*Brittneys pov* 

"Would you stop doing that!?!?" Niall yelled at me. "Stop doing what" i asked softly. I was pretty scared. I felt like i was 2 feet tall when he was towering over me. What was he talking abput i did nothing. "Thats it were done" he said and grabbed some girls hand and left with her. What did i do to deserve this? I asked myself. Then i woke up. It was just a dream. I woke up from a terrible nightmare but that wasnt the worst part. I herd a noise coming from what seemed like downstairs. It was like footsteps or a knocking sound. I wasnt sure so i decide to sit up and look if the noise was coming from my room. It wasnt but surprisingly i saw niall and louis sleeping on the floor next to my bed on oppisite sides. It turned out to not be them which made me worry what that was then it stopped. I looked out my window and saw someone leave from my house and it wasnt my parents it was a unknown person...a stranger. I was freaking out. I was so scared i started shakeing. I didnt know what to do then niall 

woke up.  

"Britt whats wrong?" Ni asked

"There was and then" i tried to explain but i couldnt i was shaking so bad i couldnt control myself then tears began to roll down my face.

"Britt its okay dont cry i can help you." Ni said then pulled my close to him and put his arm around my waist.

"There was someone here and i think they broke into the house then they left. "I said still crying in between words." Ni what if they stole something im just really scared" i said to  

niall.  

"Britt its okay i wont let anyone hurt you i promise" he said 

"Im just freaking out ni they could have hurt us but they didnt." I said.

"Yeah but they didnt." Ni said smiling a little. I got up and started looking around but i couldnt find anything diffrent. I looked everywhere and there was still nothing missing. This made no sense.  

"Did they steal anything britt?" Louis asked me then ni gave him a little death starte because he said britt instead of brittney and he calls me britt. Thats when i noticed that he kinda gets jealous easy.  

"No they didnt steal anything wait a second.... if they didnt steal anything then why would they be here?" I asked them but no response. "Do you think they where here for one of us then?" I asked them. Still no answer which was makeing it scarier. 

"What if this is really serious " i asked them and they just looked up at me with a littoe smile trying to make me stop worrying but it didnt work. 

"We cant leave just by ourselfs" ni said to louis as he hugged me and pulled me close.  

"Can you call paul louis and ask him to pick us up?" Ni asked louis and he shooo his head yes and went into the living room. 

*louis pov* 

I feel so bad for Brittney i want to help her but ni would get mad if i hugged her. I have a feeling she has feelings for me though because on the stairs she kissed my cheek. She was so scared and i wanted to comfort her so bad but i couldnt. I called paul in the living room and let ni and britt calm down in the kitchen.

"Hey paul i need you to come pick us up at brittneys house something bad happend and now we are all scared because someone broke into britts house so please pick us up."

"Tomlinson is this another one of your jokes?" Paul asked.

"No paul its no i promise can u come pick us up?" I asked him again.

"Can you at leats tell me what happend" paul asked so i told him part pf the story then i said where we were and he said he would be there in a couple minutes. But one thing stuck out for me the most when we ere talking on the phone. He said,"listen louis i want you to take care of niall and brittney,  

protect them please and make sure they dont get hurt, please. 

He said and i told him i would then hung up.i walked in the  

kitchen and saw niall and britt still sitting in the same spot but  

they where kissing. I figured.  

"I called paul and he will be here in a minute to pic us up." I said then britt stood up. 

"Thanks louis" she said feeling better. 

*britts pov* 

I felt a little better and more protective that paul was coming so i was a little happier. I just hope they dont get hurt because of me.  

"Thanks guys for helping me with this." I said ploping onto the counter. "I dont know why but im still scared. I could use a hug right now" i said then louis and niall both stood up and gave me a hug. We hugged and i was all happy then we heard a car horn. Louis checked his phone then said thats paul so we started walking towards the door. 

"Can i walk first now?" I said asking the boys

"Sorry love but i cant let you do that" louis got infront then niall pulled me on his back and gave me a piggy back ride to the car. Louis and ni went to the back and i followed so it was (left to right) ni,me then louis in the back of the van. Paul saw someone from the front of the van. 

"Who is that" paul asked

"I dont know but you better effing drive right now! Go" louis yelled. So paul pulled out of the driveway and started driving.  

I imediatley grabbed ni's hand then he wraped his arm around my waist.

"Would you guys like to explain to me what was going on now or later?"Paul asked us.

Louis looked at niall and he whisperd something about me then i saw louis shake his head yes then he said "later." 

I was shakeing a little cause i was nervous then i layed my head in the crick of nialls neck and fell asleep. 

----------------------------------------------------------------- 

A/N okay so i typed this up and it delered it twice so it probably isnt that good sorry :/