Chapter 5 - ''Princess Rescue'' Overlord inc.

Zacznij od początku

With just first few steps he noticed a small encampment with his banner in the middle between tents.

( Third from the left )

Soldier : Overlord! Baron ordered us to act as your guard and fighting force! We will help you get to the castle!

Overlord noticed that they are all armed only with melee weapons and pointed at it. Soldier quickly caught up and explained that using archers in cluster would be near impossible and dangerous. Besides this battlefield is complete chaos with no commander on either side, just slaughter.

Overlord's lips curled slightly at the thought of some mindless slaughter but he's here for his rightful property so it has to wait!

Upon closing in to the castle he looked around seeing a bloodbath this place has become and approved of this sight. He raised his arm calling all of the minions and Dominic's soldiers took close to him as bodyguards. It didn't take all that long for him to get under walls - with a few bitchslaps and occasional fire spell, sometimes Sif jumped from her Master's side to slash at approaching enemy - but there was one problem... Monsters already poured into the city behind walls and close the raised bridge behind them.

Gnarl : Well this looks like a problem!

Chloe : Master!

Chloe jumped above an Orc and slammed both of her dagger into his skull causing him to tumble dead before landing in front of BBG with a beuatiful flip. Her body glistening with sweat and her chest rising quickly to catch breath.

Gnarl : Master...? Master? MASTER!

Gnarl had to snap his out of staring and quite a few inappropriate thoughts. Chloe looked off blushing with a few soldiers laughing. He could even hear Kelda and Olga from the other side of the connection.

Chloe : Nevermind that! Master, from what I saw monsters managed to get into the castle! There were traitors inside who opened the way in!

Gnarl : This is not good! We have even less time now!

Chloe : We have to get past this wall quickly!

Olga : That wall is far too tall to get past normally. I could get there to destroy it but then we'd have no security escape rout in case of emergency because my magical reserves would be gone.

As they were talking about all of it Overlord looked over the draw bridge and an invisible light bulp appeared above his head. It's made of wood... Not the strongest material. He looked down at a heavily armored minion at his feet that looked up at him.

Minion : Master?

*CRASH*

Others turned towards Overlord still seeing him in throwing position with a minion-shaped hole in the draw bridge. Their jaws dropped and the bridge fell down as well, mere inch from actually hitting Overlord, opening the way inside with the thrown minion on the other side still standing in a salute before dropping on his face.