Fated in Your Eyes

FATED IN YOUR EYES by: Jhonamixs

FATED IN YOUR EYES
by: Jhonamixs

Written in: Filipino
Parts: 13
Status: On-going

Description:
A story of a two person that is fated to each other. A manila boy turned to a probinsyano boy. His parents decided to let their son enroll in to a catholic school, named SNA because they want to alter his bad attitude. A school were he can noticed that there are a lots of demeanor in every students. In every action theirs always a reason behind each action. His bestfriends feels like there's something suspicious in thier school. His bestfriends always solving the mystery of the anonymous silent killer who send a death treat. But what if a girl who only know's everything will felt inlove with a boy named Kai Klein Luxury. It's a rarest thing to happen that Amara Miracle Zamora can fall in love because she has her own rules that she would not love a man because she's the one of the greatest rule model of the school. But everything change when she meet Kai. She fell because every time she looked in his eye there's always a meaning that only her can understand it. But the painful reality hits her because Kai is taken. Is there a chance?.Should she step back and pretend she don't feel that way?.Does love will find it's way?.