Chapter 7: I did not expect this

Kelly's POV

I woke up in a very well scented room, hey who the hell changed my regular favourite scent in my room?!

When I opened my eyes I saw a very not familiar room,

"What where the fuck am I?!" I whisper shouted. Everything in my dress seems to be here I don't look like I had sex or anything coz my V's doesen't hurt and my hair doesn't look like it had some adventure it just looks like a good morning hairdo. So meaning, I'm okay and safe, thank God.

I can't remember what had happened last night I just remembered that I went to a party with Caleb and afterwards he punched the dude in the face which brought a lot of attention so we went out in the beach where he brought me then we hang out like normal friends do I think well that's all I remember, oh wait I think we dranks wines like a lot of wines.

God why did I drink?! Everyone knows I'm the easy-and-early-to-get-drunk type of person. So I quickly gathered my things which was only my heels and my bag and ran to the door of the room I'm in the second I touched the door knob a knock got me panicked the person who got me in has manners, who the fuck could this be. I didn't answer to the knock.

"Hey Red um, it's pass 10am are you still alive, if so breakfast is ready in the dining room." Caleb said.

Oh, it's Caleb that was weird I expected some guy at the beach found me lying in the ground because Caleb doesn't want some pain in the ass with him. But then he even brought me to his house, meaning my house is just beside his then I could just get home. Who is this Caleb I see? He's very gentle and understanding and lovable and easy to talk to. I did not expect this attitude of his. He's not very easy to read.

I began to panic I didn't know what to do. I could just go home I think because my house is just beside his house and I don't want him to have the upper hand I don't want the owe him anything well I guess I already owe him because I slept in his room no in his house, so it was pointless and yeah I really am hungry right now. If I go home then I'll have to take a bath then prepare my breakfast, well maybe lunch because Caleb did say it's pass 10am. So I shall eat here.

After about 5 minutes of making myself look fine or presentable I headed downstairs to find Caleb wearing his apron that says "kiss the cook" so old school, when he heard me coming he whipped his head look at me and then he smiled so I smiled back it was being nice well because it's still morning and he didn't attempt to wake me up early which was great because I am NOT the person who likes being woken up early.

"How'd you like ypur eggs by the way? Boiled, sunny side up or scrambled?" He asked.

"Scrambled please." I replied.

"Coming right up!" He said as he whipped his spatula in the air like it's a wand.

"Thankyou kind gentleman. Didn't know you could cook"

"Really? Kind gentlaman is what you came up with? Really Red? Really? And I live by myself now. I should know how to cook." He said.

"Then what would you prefer I just woke up, my brain doesn't function well when I just woke up."

"Oh so you mean there are times that it really functions?" He said smirking.

"Well maybe, bugerface. You did say I'm smart at scchool without effort last night. " I said. Then the mentioning of school had me fraking zoned out. It made me fucking realize that today is a tuesday and I, I mean WE have school today?! Why the fuck didn't Caleb woke me up early for school?