Chapter 2: First day

Kelly's POV

I got out of the house and pulled my car keys out of my bag. Theres my ferrari waiting for me just outside the door. I do love riding with style.

After a good 15 minute drive from my house to school I had entered the school boards. And found alot of people on the grass meeting up with their friends to come inside the school together. I had enough of that crap. I'll just text Maxenne and Annie where they are and meet me at my usual locker for the past years.

'Maxy, where are you meet me at my usual locker okay? -Kelly'

'Annie, where you at? Meet up at my usual locker alright? -Kelly'

After texting them I felt my phone vibrate which indicated I have a new unread message.

'Sure thing sis, I'm with Annie at the moment she just read your text, be there at 5. -Max'

I got out of my car and grabbed my things then just as I was about to enter school everyone stopped moving and it became silent. Oh I know whats happening. I know this shit, why does people here do that don't they have lives to live.

The trio machos are here. Mark, Liam and as always Caleb. They are the kings of the school, everyone adored them, loved them, envy them, and are inlove with them. Mark Anderson the always sweet always smiling macho with a brunette hair, muscular body, perfect nose and jawline. Liam Smith who's known as the sexy slut macho, he's tall but compared to Caleb and Mark he's not that tall, he has auburn hair, muscular body perfect sparkiling eyes, dazling perfect lips and a yummy yummy body. And last but seriously not the least Caleb Sanders, the all time badboy. All you can see in him are made to perfection.

This was a daily routine in school, where everytime the three Gods eneter the school ground you just want to look at them, it's irresistible. But I, on the other hand can sometimes dodge these moments where I just don't care if they're here and I just continue on what's happening on my life.

But today, no my mind whispers 'No you must watch' so that was exacty what I did. The three had now went outside Calebs car which was a Lamborghini, they acted normal as if not everyones eyes are darted to them, then when the gathered their things and started walking people gave way for them to enter. I had lost my mind watching these hotties.

"Hey there Steffans, mind giving us a way to enter?" A familiar hot husky voice was talking, and when my brain finally functioned I then realized it was Caleb who was talking to me. Apparently I was blocking the way to the entrance of the school because I got starstruck so bad I forgot what I was doing.

"Uh... Sorry Caleb.. Here oh!!----" STUPIDEST THING EVER. I just almost fell face-first on the ground because of my extreme level of stupidity, my foot got stuck to a metal handle that tripped me over when I was suppose to give way to these work of arts. Luckily, an arm that was extended had grabbed me by the waist.

"Careful there, Princess, you don't want to get hurt on the first day." He said with a smirk on his face. Keep it together Kelly brethe in, brethe out.

"Umm. Thanks for that Caleb and uh, sorry again for blocking your way." I managed to say those as still as I can master.

"No prob at all." Then after that he just left and went inside the school. And left me hanging there. After I got all my thoughts straight I went inside the school, and hating every second of it, because I hate school and studying but I do love books. I am inlove with books.