Chapter 17

Lauren's pov.

I was sitting on the couch, home alone, after taking some Instagram pictures. I was currently editing a zit out of the photo since my face decided to be convenient and break out this morning.

Suddenly I hear the doorbell ring. I stand up to go get it. I fling the door open and immediately fling it shut.

"Uhhh girl, are you good?" The voice asks. "Let me in." Oh fuck. I slowly open the door again.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him.
"What? You're not excited to see me??" Will asks. I shake my head, sighing and I grab his arm, pulling him inside. "So uh-"

"John's not here." I answer, cutting him off and he nods, nonchalantly. "What do you want??"

"What?? Cant I come see my best friend??" He asks, grinning cheekily. I roll my eyes in response. He knows for a fact that we are more than just best friends.

"Nice timing. I look like shit." I say, bluntly.
"That's a lieeee" He says. "You look beautiful."

"Soo are you gonna tell me why you're actually here?" I ask. "Or are you just gonna be creepy?" I joke.

"Fine. My mom kicked me out of the house and said I have to go socialize. She won't let me back in until dinner time." He says, making me chuckle.

"Oooh wait can we call her to tell her you're socializing with people??" I ask excitedly.
"So she can talk to you the whole time, leaving me in the corner??" He glares at me. "I dont think so."

"Pleaseeeee" I whine. "I wanna talk to her."
"Ugh fine." He agrees and I smile.

"Yayyyy" I cheer and I pull out my phone. "Hey Siri, video call Momma Miller"
"Calling Momma Miller. Halo emoji. Double heart emoji. Mobile." Siri responds and Will gives me a weird look making me chuckle.

"Hello?" She asks as her face appears. "Oh Lauren!!!"
"Hey Sharon!" I greet. "I'm just calling to let you know Will is socializing." I say, showing him on the phone. "Nice call kicking him out." I joke.

"What else could I do??" She responds laughing. "Otherwise he would've stayed inside drooling over pictures of you all day and watching Netflix." She says and I burst into laughter and Will starts yelling.

"Mom!!!" He shouts. "Oh look at the time. We gotta go. Bye!" He yells, pressing hang up on my phone.
"Hey!!!" I yell. "I was having a conversation, ya know?"
"I know." He says. "I just didn't care."

"Ugh fine." I say. "Let's go up to my room." I say and he follows me upstairs. We keep walking and he speaks up.

"I'm assuming yours is the one that says 'Lauren's room. No Johnny's allowed.' On the door." He says laughing and I chuckle and nod, opening the door.

"Sooo where's Johnny??" He asks.
"I dont really know and I couldnt care less." I respond, making him laugh.

"So whatcha wanna do??" He asks me.
"Uhhh I dont know. Can I finish editing my instagram pictures to post today?" I ask.
"Noooo why are you editing them?" He asks me.

"Because. And I mean this in the nicest way possible. But I would rather not have a giant zit on my forehead in my post." I say, chuckling.
"You should post with meeeee" He says.
"Fine. Then I'm holding it off." I say and he huffs.

We eventually decided on making a new sign to put on Johnny's bedroom door cause we're nice.

"So what do you think if we put something about Jenzie??" He asks.
"I can't." I say, quickly.
"What's wrong?" He asks. "I thought you shipped them."

"I have a friend who is friends with Johnny and comes over a lot. That person likes one of them and I wouldnt be able to call myself a real friend if I put that." I say, then add on quickly. "For the sake of my friend."

"Who?" He asks curiously.
"I cant tell you Will." I say seriously and he nods.
"I get it." He says. "Soooo what about him being extremely overprotective??"

"Yeah but what does he need to be protective about?" I ask, giggling. He turns to face me and inches closer.
"Oh you know." He says, smirking.
"Sorry I dont know what you're talking about." I say, looking into his blue eyes.

His eyes flicker down to my lips and he smirks, biting his lip. I smile and he smashes his lips against mine. I'm quick to kiss back passionately. He slips his tongue in my mouth quickly, and I allow him entrance.

After a while of this, he disconnects his lips from mine and goes down to my neck. I know we should stop but it feels so good. God I'm gonna let myself get played by him. I let out small whimpers as he kisses down my neck, leaving hickeys. When suddenly I hear a voice downstairs.

"AYE CHOPPY WE'RE HOME!!!" Johnny yells up the stairs and Will pulls away and I widen my eyes. "Hey!! Can I come in?!" He shouts, walking towards my room.

"Fuck." I mutter to myself. "Yeah hold on!!" I shout. "He will chop both our heads off!" I whisper yell at Will, shoving him in my bathroom.

"Open the door you hoe!" He shouts through the door. I quickly fix my hair in the mirror and I shut the bathroom door running out, as I hear mom yell at John to watch his language.

"Sorry sorry I'm coming chill." I say, walking towards the door. "What's your issue?" I ask, opening it.
"Chillll I brought you food. Can I come in?" He asks and I nod. He hands me a mcflurry and french fries.

"I wanted to apologize." He says.
"Forrrr...??" I ask, confused.
"For flipping out on you when I found out that you and Hayden were fake dating." He says. "Though I cant imagine why you did??"

"Uhhh Hayden wanted to make the girl he likes jealous."  I say, nervously.
"Oh.... okay I guess." He says. "Well, I'm sorry."
"Its fine. I forgive you." I say, and he hugs me, I quickly hug him back, tightly. Suddenly he gets a phone call.

"Uhh its Kenzie. Hold on." He says, walking out of the room. "Hey Kenz." He says to her. I shut the door behind him. Then Will walks out of the bathroom.

"Thank the lord for Kenzie." Will says. "Shes a true friend." I raise an eyebrow in response at his words. "Oh I asked Kenzie for help."

"Oh. Thanks." I say. "Sooo uhhh.... The poster?" I ask and he nods, smirking and we go back to decorating the sign for John's door.

In the end. The sign was made on white paper we glued to cardboard. We wrote the words: 'this room belongs to a raging lunatic who's extremely overprotective and looks and smells like a rat.' In pink and yellow puffy paint cloud letters. Then we put different colors of glitter and signed the back of it, stringing it up.

"We should go downstairs. I'll put this up later." I say and he nods. We head downstairs. "Hey mom!" I greet joyfully.
"Hello Mrs. Orlando." Will says, awkwardly.

"Mom, this is William Miller." I say, introducing them. "Will, this is my mom, Meredith."
"Please. Call me Mer. Mrs. Orlando is awfully formal." My mom says, hugging him and he smiles. Thank god my mom won't expose me like his mom did.

"I heard Will?" Maddie says, peeking her head into the room. "Oh my god its Will!!"
"Uhhhhh...." Will says awkwardly.
"Right, sorry. I'm Maddie. Lauren's older sister. I've heard a lot about you Will." Maddie introduces. Yeah. Except even though mom won't, Maddie will.

"Maddieeeee" I whine. "I was about to be not exposed until you came in."
"Suck it up buttercup." She says, chuckling.

(A/n: YALL IM SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS SO BAD WHAT DID I WRITE AHHHH)