Chapter 6

Lauren's pov.

"No I swear, she asked me to tell her when I'm on the phone with you! Just so she can talk to you and embarrass me!!" Will shouts through the phone and I burst into laughter.
"Well I cant help I'm love-" I start and get cut off by someone bursting into my room.

"LAUREN ANNE ORLANDO!!" I look up to see Annie pointing her finger at me accusingly, and Emily pulls her back.
"Your middle name is Anne?" Will asks and I groan.

"JULIANNA GRACE LEBLANC!!!" I shout, mocking her.
"PFFT JULIANNA GRACE?!" Will shouts through the phone, laughing.
"Shut up Will!!" Annie and I both yell.

"What's wrong with you guys?" I ask.
"Did you forget we had plans?" Ruby asks, I widen my eyes.

"Weve been waiting downstairs for you having to listen to Johnny ramble about how he doesn't like Will because he thinks Will likes you for like 20 minutes" Nadia says and my eyes widen more.

"I'm so sorry. Will and I were on the phone. I lost track of time." I explain and Nadia rolls her eyes. "Sorry Will I got to go. We have plans with the girls." I say and he nods.

"Okay. Bye Laur. Bye Annie, Kenzie, Ruby, Anna, Nadia, and Emily!!" He shouts through the phone and we all shout bye.

"So what're we doing??" I ask.
"More important question, why are you in pjs, its 11??" Anna asks, looking my outfit up and down.
"What do I wear??" I ask, looking at my pink silky pj shorts and tank top.

"I have another question. How in the world did you get away with Johnny letting you wear that?? Especially on the phone with Will?" Kenzie asks.

"Uhhhh I think he thinks I was getting ready for the day or something. He doesn't know I was on the phone with Will I guess." I say, also confused.

"Okay.... Well, wear this." Emily says, walking out of my closet with Nadia carrying Jean shorts and a cropped top. I went and put it on and widen my eyes. The shorts nearly showed my butt and the top ended barely below my bra.

"What the hell guys I'm not wearing this?!" I shout at them walking back into the room and Emily frowns.
"Lauren!" She yells.
"Sorry Emi. But do yall have eyes??" I exclaim at them.

"Yes and you look amazingggg" Anna yells, trying to hype me up.
"Emi?" I ask, hoping her innocence will save me.
"Well.... it's shorter than I thought..... But I like the color on you." Emily responds.

"If I wear it will y'all stop annoying me??" I ask and they nod. I sigh, grabbing my purse and my phone off the bed, slipping on air force 1s and heading downstairs.

"John, I'm going out with the girls!!" I shout, walking to the door.
"What are you wearing?" He asks, coming out of the kitchen eating a bowl of cereal.

"Clothes..." I say, in a duh tone.
"The point of clothes is to cover your ass and chest area...." he says back in a duh tone.

"Jo-" Emily starts to yell at him but then he cuts her off
"Sorry Emily." He says, turning back to me.

"John, just let her live." Annie says, rolling her eyes.
"Where are you guys going?" He asks.
"To the movies and maybe the mall. Why?" Anna says.

"With who??" He asks.
"Just us?" I say, questioning why hes questioning.
"Put this on." He throws me an oversized jacket and I slip it on. Almost grateful.

"You know you can take that off now, right?" Kenzie points out once were in the car.
"I know." I say. And go to hug myself in the jacket. Not before Nadia and Ruby tug it off over my head and I roll my eyes.

After the movies, we decided to go to the mall.
"Wait, Laur, is that who I think it is?" Kenzie asks, pointing in the distance. I follow her gaze to see.... no way. I nudge Annie, Nadia, and Ruby. They follow my gaze and I see their eyes widen.

"Hayden Summerall??" Kenzie asks, tapping him on the shoulder. He turns around to face her.
"Kenzie??" He exclaims, hugging her.
"Hey!" he says.

"Hayden, this is Emily and Anna. And you know Nadia, Ruby, Annie, and Lauren" Kenzie says and he gives us a smile, hugging me, Annie, Nadia, and Ruby.

"Its nice to meet you Anna. You too Emily." Hayden says to them.
"So whatre you doing here?" I ask him.

"Oh uh, we moved back to LA temporarily." He says "its uh, it's nice to see you Lauren."
"Its nice to see you too Hay." I say.

LaurenOrlando88✔

LaurenOrlando88 Look who I found🤪💕 @HaydenSummerall

View Comments

HaydenSummerall✔ Damn why do you look so serious in the photo
LaurenOrlando88✔ That's the point of the photo. Except you didn't do anything but laugh.

Layden Oh my gosh they're reunited

Cadenconrique✔ Hayden??
Haydensummerall✔ Hey Caden

JohnnyOrlando✔ Wait bro, he's back?!
LaurenOrlando88✔ Yes
JohnnyOrlando✔ oof. And hey bro @HaydenSummerall

William.Franklyn.Miller✔ Who's Hayden
LaurenOrlando88✔ Johnny's best friend who recently moved back to LA
AnnaCathcart✔ hmmm yall smell that??
BryceXavier✔ hm?
RubyRoseTurner✔ the jealousy
AnnieLeblanc✔ Yes sir

View More Comments

"Excuse me?" I exclaim, reading the comments on my post. Hayden had to go home a little bit ago.
"Oh hey Laur." Anna says. "Y'all saw that jealousy from Will right??"
"Uh yeah" Nadia says laughing.

"What are you talking about??" I ask.
"Come on, Laur we know you and Hayden used to have crushes on each other." Nadia says and I roll my eyes.
"Wait you did??" Annie asks and I shrug.

"When I was like 10 I liked him. I'm 15 now. I mean, come on guys" I say.
"Wait you never told me." Annie says.
"I know. I didn't because I knew you liked him." I say.

"I'm sorry I wouldn't have dated him... if I knew." Annie says.
"Nooo dont let me stop you from that. Plus yall are friends now." I say "and we're all friends it doesn't have to be awkward."

"Plus we also all know that Will likes you." Anna says.
"N-" I try but Emily cuts me off.
"She's right. He's clearly jealous cause you and Hayden are so close."

"Okay but Hayden and I are just friends." I say, pointedly.
"And you and Will??" Kenzie asks and I feel myself blush red.

"OH MY GOD YOU ACTUALLY LIKE HIM!!" Anna yells.
"Shut up!" I yell "no I don't!!" And Kenzie gives me a 'come on' look that forces the truth. "Okay fine maybe a little. But it doesn't matter. It's not like it means anything."

"Its nOt lIkE It mEAns AnYthIng" Annie mocks.
"Shut the fudge up you biddlebop." Emily says, earning laughs from all of us. "What? You know I don't like cursing!"

"We know, Emily." Anna says, placing a hand on the Blonde's shoulder while laughing.
"So y'all wanna go to Target?" I ask and they all nod.