The ENDING 😭

______♥______

        His words die on his lips when Hoseok stands on his tiptoes and kisses him.

Hoseok leans back, ears flaming red, eyelashes fluttering furiously. He's beautiful and Taehyung feels breathless.
"You said you'd kiss me," Hoseok whispers, his eyes flitting everywhere as his blush spreads down to his neck.

"Huh?" Taehyung asks dumbly, his hands automatically coming up to pull Hoseok's face up.
Hoseok licks his lips, and closes his eyes, groaning softly. "This is so fucking cringy. But you said-- you said you'd kiss me till I said yes."
Oh.
Hoseok opens his eyes shyly.

"Want you to kiss me a little more."

Oh.

"And then, maybe I might just say yes."

Taehyung bursts into laughter, hands moving down to Hoseok's waist and pulling him close. Hoseok is pouring, ears flushed a dark red.
"You're mocking me," Hoseok groans, punching Taehyung's chest weakly.
Taehyung stops laughing and looks down at Hoseok.

"You're a piece of shit for doing that, I hope you know," Taehyung chuckles out, taking in the way Hoseok grumbles under his breath. "You broke my heart, Hoseok. When did I even give you so much power over my feelings-- I'm fucking terrified. Fuck, you've ruined me."

He bends down and steals Hoseok's lips. He pulls him impossibly close, hands digging into his waist, sure to leave imprints long after he's gone. He swallows Hoseok's every breath, plunging his tongue into the beta's mouth and groaning at the heart taste of vanilla.

Hoseok tastes so sweet-- so fucking sweet.
Taehyung is intoxicated as he licks into his mouth with fervour. Hoseok's hands wind around Taehyung's neck, pulling him down, nipping at his tongue, equally as passionate to taste. Hoseok's hands tease at the strands of hair at Taehyung's nape, twisting and pulling at it as he stands on tiptoe and kisses Taehyung back with unbridled hunger, their teeth clashing, tongues wrapping around eachother in a wet, messy dance that has Taehyung's alpha growling as he lusts for a taste.

He bites into Hoseok's lower lip and tugs at it, breaking their heated kiss with difficult. When Hoseok whines, looking up at him with dilated eyes, chasing his lips with a whispered plea, Taehyung smiles. He bends down and pecks Hoseok's swollen red lips.

"I'll kiss as much as you want, Hoseok. For as long as you want." Taehyung licks his lips, almost groaning at the taste of vanilla that make his senses explode with sheer want. He shakes his head to clear his thoughts, rubbing his hands down Hoseok's slim waist.

"But any more and I night just lift you up and fuck you against your classroom door," Taehyung chuckles at the scandalised gasp that leaves the beta's lips. "But i won't, because Sarang is waiting for me in the car and I should get going about now. I've taken too much time already. I was only here for the bag."
"Oh, okay," Hoseok's eyes droop and Taehyung hates how /happy/ he feels that the beta is being so transparent like this-- that he's letting Taehyung see how absolutely adorable he is. "You should get going then."

Taehyung smiles, kissing Hoseok once more before he pulls his hands back. His hands feel cold the moment they peel off Hoseok's warm skin, and he nearly chuckles at how utterly ruined he is for this man.
"Hoseok," he says, smile broad and wide, extending his hand towards the beta

"Will you join me and my daughter for lunch tomorrow?"

Hoseok smiles, placing his pretty hand in Taehyung's palm. Taehyung wraps his hand around Hoseok's, grinning ear to ear as he basks in the beauty of Hoseok's soft smile.