"I can't help you. I'm sorry. Now, will you please let us go?" Clary said. The unknown man stabbed a fork into the table and the three friends jumped back. "Playtime's over," he began. "Theo, just let me talk some sense into them," Alaric tried. "No, we did it your way. Now, we're gonna try it my way," the man, Theo, replied before waving someone over.

Wren was suddenly being grabbed and she jumped. "Hey, hey..." Simon was saying as he was also bing grabbed. "Hey, don't touch them!" Clary shouted as the two were pulled out of their seats. "Don't move. Tell us where the Cup is or your friends die," Theo threatened. Wren's eyes widened in fear and she began to fight against the man who had grabbed her, only for his grip to tighten painfully.

"Please, please... Please, don't hurt them, okay? I promise you, I swear to you, I do not where this Cup is," Clary stammered. "That's too bad. Get rid of them," Theo commanded. "No, let go of me!" Wren shouted as she was lifted from the ground. She kicked at the air as the man pulled her toward the back. "Hey, let go of me!" Simon yelled.

"Wren! Simon!" Clary shouted. Wren kicked at the man's kneecaps. He faltered slightly but continued to carry her. "Get your hands off her! Get off of me!" Simon shouted. Wren grunted, using all of her core strength to try to bring herself downward and lower her center of gravity to make herself heavier. The man stumbled and Wren nearly pulled herself from his grip but her legs were grabbed by another man and the two dragged her out of the eating area.

"Clary!" Simon called out to the redhead. "Please, wait, don't hurt them. No!" Clary yelled. Simon continued to yell for Clary until both he and Wren were behind the door. Once they were, the two were pulled to separate areas. "Where are you taking me? Let go!" Wren screamed. "Wren? Wren!" Simon yelled. "Simon!" The blonde called back. He shouted her name again and then she no longer heard him.

She was carried into a room and thrown onto the ground. She released a pained grunt as scrambled to her feet, rushing to the door right as it closed and locked. She twisted and yanked on the doorknob before slamming her fists against the door. "Let me out!" She yelled, banging repeatedly on the door. She let out a sigh before turning around.

She looked around the area to see that she was in a small supply closet. She began looking around for something that she could use to pick the lock or break the door down or something. She began rustling through different things, throwing things aside as she looked for something, anything, that could help. She came up short.

Wren took a deep breath and released it slowly as she tried to calm herself down. "It's okay. It's going to be okay. Someone's going to find you. Alec. Alec's gonna come for us, right? Right. He's coming," she tried to reassure herself. She closed her eyes and squeezed them tight. "Please come."

••••

It felt like hours had passed as she sat in that supply closet. She felt completely and utterly helpless. She didn't have anything to break out of the closet and she didn't know what to do. She leaned her head backwards against the wall and looked up. Her eyes ran along the ceiling until they landed on an air vent close to the ceiling and next to the metallic shelf. She scrambled to her feet and squinted at it. "Bingo," she muttered.

She pulled the mop bucket that she had been sitting on over to it and stood on top of it, hoping that she wouldn't fall. She reached her arms up toward the air vent. The bucket wasn't tall enough and she couldn't reach it. She looked over at the supply shelf and placed a her foot onto it. She reached her arm out and grabbed ahold of the shelf, pulling herself onto it. She quickly climbed up as far as she could and reached out toward the air vent.