CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN. THE FURY TOUR

"YOU'RE PRETTY GOOD AT COMING UP WITH THOSE."

⟡⟡⟡⟡

⟡⟡⟡⟡

DO NOT COMMENT FOR ME TO UPDATE! If you do, even as a joke, I will block you.

Wren had fallen asleep in the backseat of Luke's truck. She hadn't meant to, but she was just so exhausted. Everything happening in the Shadow World these past few days was taking a toll on her body and mind. She wasn't sure how much more of this she could actually take. She hadn't slept for very long and the next thing she knew, she was being shaken awake by Luke.

Her eyes felt extremely heavy but she peeled them open anyway. "Jace and Isabelle are here," he informed and she nodded her head, rubbing her tired eyes before sitting up straight and opening the door. She stepped out of the vehicle, eyeing Jace up and down. Her glare moved over to Isabelle who went to hug Wren. The brunette's arms were around her for maybe two seconds before the blonde pushed her off. Isabelle looked at her with a frown.

Before she had fallen asleep, Luke had filled her in on everything he knew regarding Simon becoming a vampire. Apparently, Jace, Isabelle, and Alec were involved in the whole thing, or at least they knew about it. It only made Wren angrier. People who were practically strangers knew and she hadn't.

"Hey, it's been a while," Jace greeted.

"Not long enough," she retorted. Jace was taken aback by her words, his eyes furrowing in confusion.

"Are you upset with me?" He asked.

"I'm upset with a lot of people, you included," she answered, turning to Isabelle, "And you."

He began to put the pieces together, "This is about Simon."

"Yeah, this is about Simon. But I'm really not in the mood to yell at you right now so I'm just going to save that for later. Let's go." She pushed past him and began walking into the hotel. Jace looked to Luke and Isabelle quickly before the two followed her.

"Hey, I'm sorry about Simon, I really am. I didn't want this to happen," Isabelle said as she moved quickly to catch up to the blonde.

"Yeah but, you didn't really stop it either," Wren retorted.

"I told Clary it was a bad idea," Isabelle defended.

Wren's head whipped around to face her and Isabelle halted. "You could've called me. Or, or picked up one of my many phone calls but you didn't. Why? Because Clary told you not to?" Isabelle looked down ashamed and Wren scoffed.