CHAPTER THREE

CHAPTER THREE. THE NIGHT CLUB

"THAT'D BE A COOL TATTOO."

⟡⟡⟡⟡

⟡⟡⟡⟡

*Please read the author's note at the end. Thank you.*

"Thanks for being our roadies," Maureen said to Wren and Clary. It was after her and Simon's gig and they were loading their instruments and equipment into the back of Simon's van. "Yeah, and thank you, Clary, for being our artist in residence," Simon added, pulling off his shirt.

"Of course," Clary said. Wren's eyes narrowed at Simon. "What, I don't get a thank you for helping you come up with a band name?" She questioned.

Her eyes moved from his face down to his chest, then to his stomach and then back up to his face. She hoped he didn't notice her kinda sorta not really checking him out. "Your name ideas were terrible," he said. "They were better than the name you came up with," she shot back.

"Yeah, you went on stage tonight as Champagne Enema," Clary said, defending the blonde who nodded her head in Clary's direction. Both Simon and Maureen laughed and he finally put on a shirt. "What were we thinking, right?" Maureen said. "That's what I've been saying," Wren muttered. "But now we're, Rock Solid Panda," Simon said, holding up a finger. "Yeah, we are," Maureen confirmed.

"Rock Solid Panda, coming up. I'm feeling inspired," Clary said, shaking a can of spray paint. She walked around to the other side of the vehicle. "My names were better," Wren said as she followed after the redhead. "Paint," Maureen said. "Paint," Simon repeated, grabbing the remaining cans of spray paint and following after them.

It wasn't long until Clary had finished spray painting the van, her three friends watching her work. When she was done, she stepped back to admire her work. Wren had to admit, the girl was talented. "What's that tag?" Simon questioned, pointing at the strange looking symbol that Clary had spray painted onto the van above the words "Rock Solid Panda." Wren's eyes squinted to look at the strange symbol, also wondering what it was.

"Weird, I didn't even mean to draw that. Second time today," Clary said, handing the can of spray paint to Simon who took it to the back of the van. "You know they have confirmed cases of people waking up in the morning speaking French, and they never even studied the language," Maureen said. "Do you think that's some kind of language?" Clary asked. "Sanskrit maybe," the brunette girl replied. She walked to the back of the van too.

"That'd be a cool tattoo," Wren said with a shrug. She began walking to the back of the van when Clary's voice made her stop. "Hey, can you watch where you're going?" She said. Wren turned to see who Clary was talking to. A tall blond male stood in front of her, looking dumbfounded. "You can see me?" He asked. Wren's eyebrows furrowed in confusion.