Nandini: Manik......

He looked at her eyes that was showing assurance. He calmed down.

Cabir: I was not able to respond but I was able to see and hear everything. They tried their best to separate you both but failed. After some years they got to know that you became parents of a girl. Then they planned to separate her from you. The accident that you got when you lost her was their plan.

Manik was boiling from inside by now.

Cabir: They took her at the same place where they kept me also. She was injured and crying very badly.....

Flashback

They brought Maira to the same place where Cabir was kept. She was continuously crying for her injuries.

Soha: Oh. Kitni rooti hain yeh. Mrs. Malhotra. Just stop your granddaughter from crying.

Nyonika: She is not my granddaughter. She is the daughter of that middle class girl Nandini who trapped my son.

Soha: Okay. Then let me do something.

She went near Maira who was lying on the floor. She pressed her cheeks tightly.

Soha: Stop it I said.

But as she was too small to understand she started crying more. But suddenly she stopped crying.

Soha: See I stopped her crying.

One of the goons touched her body and said......

Goon: Madam isko to nohot tez bukhar hain.

Nyonika: Oh no. Call the doctor immediately.

Soha: But why?? You can kill her na!!

Nyonika: No. We can use her to get Manik back. We will blackmail Nandini and separate them. And when they will be separated we will kill that Nandini and her this daughter.

Soha: Wow. It's amazing plan.

The doctor came and examined her.

Doctor: Due to her crying and injuries her vocal cords got damaged. We need to treat her as soon as possible.

Nyonika: Okay you may leave now.

Doctor: But she??

Nyonika: I said leave.

Doctor: Okay. But my daughter?? You said you will leave her if I come here.

Nyonika: She will be in the house. And dare you inform someone.

The doctor nodded and left the place. Nyonika ordered one goon to give her food which is important for her being alive and left the place. This all scene was seen by Cabir who was unable to move but tears were falling continuously from his eyes.

...................................................
..........................

After 1 year.....

It was night. All the goons were standing with guns. Suddenly the surrounding became smoky. They started coughing badly. After some time they became senseless. The smoke was of chloroform. Two person covering their faces entered inside where Cabir was sitting on the wheelchair and Maira was also unconscious due to chloroform. They took them and ran away.

But one of the goon informed the incident to Nyonika. She came there but by that time they left the place. They took them underground so that Nyonika or Soha can't find them. They hired some special doctors to treat them. There started their treatment. After 3 years of treatment Cabir came out of paralysis and Maira was undergoing treatment. Her case was much sensitive as she was very small and there were many complications. She was able to do all the things that a child of her age can do but the problem was her vocal. For that they needed to go to abroad where some famous child doctors were present.

They planned to go there. Cabir was absolutely fine now. He knew one of the two people who helped them and also came to know the other one. He was very happy that they were helping them. They can't tell all this things to Manan or others as it will be a big risk with the life of Maira.

The day came when they are supposed to go to abroad but they were unaware of that the storm was yet not over. Nyonika came to know about all the things and she planned an accident where all the four will die. As pre-planned they got with the accident but it was God's grace that no one died. Some local peoples saved them. But the thing was they lost Maira. When they came out of the shock of the accident, Maira was no where to be seen. They again started finding her and came to know that she was saved by Manik who was unaware of all the happenings.

Flashback Ends

Everyone was in tears by now.

Manik: Iska matlab jis din mujhe yeh mili usi din tum sabka firse accident.....

Cabir: Ha.

Manik took her phone and called someone....

Phone conversation.....

Manik: Hello, Manik here.

Person: Yes Mr. Malhotra.

Manik: Mrs. Nyonika Malhotra and Miss Soha Khurrana are being arrested. Put as much as allegations you want to against them. They should suffer till death.

Person: Okay Mr. Malhotra. It will be done.

He cut the call and cupped his face. He was in many emotions happy, sad, angry, etc. But can't express any. Cabir went near him and sat beside him holding his shoulder.

Nandini: Kitna kuch saha hain meri beti ne. Aur main....mujhe kuch pata bhi....nahi. Kaisi maa hu main??

She hugged Maira and kept her to her chest to fell each other's presence which is much needed to both of them.

Cabir: Nandini please sambhalo apne aap ko. See ab wo bilkul thik hain. Main yaha se use lee jane ke baad uske due treatment ke liye hum use waha lee gae. And see she is completely fine now. Right Maira??

Maira: Yes chachu.

Mukti: But kaun the wo dono who saved you guys??

Cabir: Oo wait. Let me call them.

He called them and told to come to Malhotra mansion.

To be continued.....