Cayde-6 × Reader (Vent)

Cold metal was all I felt wrapped securely yet gently around my small hands. I walked close to the side of my lover Cayde,our hands interlocked like if I let go of him I could lose him any second. He notices my eyes staying focused on the floor. He isn't a fool, Cayde always seemed to know whenever I needed him or when something was wrong. He continued leading me to a location he is refusing to reveal. We stop our steady walking "Hey,I think you'll like this." I hear his soft voice say this as he lets go of my hand and I look up from the ground. We were in the tower of the  last city,looking down on the rest of shining city. He sits down on a bench looking at the view and pats a spot next to him. I sit next to him and he wraps his arm around my shoulder. I lay my head on his shoulder and look at the beautiful view of the traveler in the night sky filled with millions of small stars above the glowing city below us. "So what's on your mind?" He asks this while being careful not to push my boundaries. I sigh and lay closer against him. "I'm just so sad. . .I don't know why. . .I'm sad and tired all the time. . .and when I'm not with you I realize there is no one else I can call my friend. . .and you're my boyfriend so does that even count." He moves his hand to my back and traces circles in my back. "I understand that more than you can understand." He laughs a bit at the end part and shakes his head and lays his cold metal cheek against the top of my head, his hand sliding to my waist. "Look, I know it's hard but it's gonna get better, trust me." He says this reassuringly and I smile "Alright." He stands up and holds his hand out for me, I take it and he holds me close against his chest. I look up at him and he leans his horn against my forehead. "I love you my precious guardian." I move my head and 'kiss' where his lips would be. "I love you too Cayde."
*
*
*
Super short I know, writer's block and being super sad for no reason is not a good mix, but longer chapter will be back after this one I promise! Also I'm gonna upload every few days now since writing is very therapeutic for me.

Word count: 429