Cheating or innocent pt1

Tehethete welcome back

Midoriya POV:
" did I see what?"
" Bakugo."
" what did Bakugo do."
" nothing it's not important." I said blushing."
" yes it is important, it's very important."
" it's that he was acting weird, like he normally is yelling at me."
" I don't know maybe change babe."
" yea your right."
As we head to the car something just did not fell right about bakugo. I don't maybe it's nothing. I hope it's nothing. We get in the car playing music and jamming out. Every once in a while Todoroki would look at me and smile. I was fine with it he is reallllllly cute.
* time skip *
We made it back to the college. As I struggle to unlock my door Todoroki is holding the bags laughing.
" heyyy it's not funny."
" yea it's very funny that you can't open a door."
" see there it's open."
Todoroki set my bags down but kept his in his hand.
" I'm going to my room to get changed you get ready too ok."
" aweeeee why do you haveeee to leaveeeee." I say pouting a little.
" because baby I have to get ready and you do the same ok." He says kissing my forehead.
" ughhuh ok fine bye."
When he walked out I slammed the door wanting him to stay. I mean I might as well take a shower.
* time skip *
I have now got my clothes on. I have on my black ripped jeans with my green crop top. It's not really a crop top. It sits right under my belly button, but If I put my hands up it goes up so I like it. I put the shoes on Todoroki when it was a knock at my door. I opened it to see Todoroki
" TODOROKI-KUN." I say hugging him jumping into his arms.
" you just say me dumbass." He says picking me up.
" soooooo I love seeing you, and you smell good."
" I love seeing you to and thanks you look cute your self, but are you ready to go."
" yes yes."
Todoroki POV:
As we are walking to the car my small boyfriend takes my hand. I heart melts for him. He makes me burn in a good way. I just love it.
* time skip *
As I am looking for a parking spot I see that Midoriya was sleep. Wow he was really sleepy. I find a parking spot. I let him sleep for five more minutes until I woke him up.
" baby we are here." I say shaking his arm.
" mhmmmmmmm, ok."
I get out the car and go to his side. I watch him as he slowly. I lose my patience and unbuckle the seat belt for him. I put him out the car and hold his hand as we walk to to entrance. I pay for the tickets. We are just walking around looking for things to do.
" soooooo what you wanna do Todoroki-kun?"
" I don't know what you wanna do?"
" we can eat, and play games."
" wait did you skip the part about rides?"
" n-no."
" baby are you scared of rides?" I say with suspension.
" pfft no I am not scared."
" ok then let's go on that one."
" tha-That one?"
" yup The Gatekeeper." I say knowing that it is the biggest ride at the carnival.
" oh ok, let's go."
Wow I am amazed that he is pulling this off. We get in line. He starts biting his nails.
" you know if you are scared we can leave the line."
" no no no we are already in the middle and I'm not scared Todoroki." He says with a serious tone.
" ok whatever you say."
* time skip *
Midoriya Pov:
Fuck I'm so scared what the fuck was I thinking. I'm scared out of my mine and I can't turn back we are about to get on.
" do you wanna sit in the front or the middle?"
" the middle." I say
We sit down getting clicked in. I feel like I am about to die.
" are you ready Todoroki?"say holding my hand with a slight smile.
" yea totally."
As the ride slowly goes up we are soon at the top.
" FUCK I CANT DO THIS."
" are you ok?"
" NO IM NOT FUCKING OK I FEEL LIKE IM ABOUT TO DIE."
" WELL TO LATE."
I grabbed Todoroki hand as we go down. Everyone is yelling while I am thinking am I going to heaven or hell. We go through a loop and I Scream.
* time skip *
" fuck." I say bending over breathing heavy
" we did not have to go own Midoriya-."
Todoroki was cut off by Bakugo rubbing my head.
" yoooooo Deku."
I freeze at the the thought of Bakugo touching me In a good way and not punching me.
" ummmmm hi?"
* time skip *
3rd person POV:
As Todoroki, Bakugo, Midoriya, and Kirshima talking it was getting weird. Bakugo kept touching Midoriya and looking at him weird. Todoroki see this but don't say anything.
" I'm going to the bathroom." Todoroki says finishing is coke.
" yea same." Kirshima says
That leaves Midoriya and Bakugo alone. They sit on a bench.
" you look nice today."
" ummmm thank you."
" hey I been meaning to tell you something."
" okayyyyyy."
" I like you Midoriya."
Midoriya chokes on the water he was drinking
" wha- what."
" I want you, I will have you."
" yea ummm sorry no I'm with Todoroki-"
Midoriya was cut off by Bakugo kissing him. He did not back away not processing what's going on. When Bakugo start pulling him closer Midoriya starts to pull away. He finally gets away and fall back.
" WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?" Kirshima says
You can see the tears in Todoroki eyes but plays it off and run.
" TODOROKI-KUN." Midoriya says getting up running after him. They stop running once they were outside of the carnival.
" wow I can't believe you."
" wait Todoroki-kun he-."
" I saw and for once I let my guard down this happens."
" nooooo you don't know what happened-."
" just fuck of Midoriya."
Midoriya pov:
We just we just broke up. I sit at the in a dark corner crying.
" hey hey you ok?"
look up to see Kirshima sitting next to me. My cries turned into loud sobs.
" it's ok." He says pulling me into a hug.
I feel something rubbing my back to see Bakugo.
" STOP FUCKING TOUCHING ME YOU ASSWHOLE." I say running. He starts to run after. He soon tackles me down on the ground.
" what happened."
" HE BROKE UP WITH ME BECAUSE OF YOU. WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU KISS ME?"
" Because I want you."he says as I am struggling get up. Kirshima comes pushing him off of me.
" I will give u a ride back, bakugo take the bus."
I get up with Kirshima getting unto the car.
* time skip *
" hey wake up we are here."
" thank you." I say with a small smile
I start to walk to my room yo tired to even think about what happened tonight. I fidget to keys a little until the door open. I collapsed on the bed not wanting to move. I take off my shoes and cloths. I just lay in my bed until I felt sick.