Do I have feelings?

This is my 3rd time making an episode. I will try to make them longer to about 6-9 words. Thank you for reading❤️🌈

3rd person POV:
* ring ring*
The bell had rang and it was time for lunch. Midoriya mom had packed him his favorite lunch back at home. He had Katsudon. His mom would make it every year for this first day of school.

Todoroki POV:
Once I heard the bell ring for lunch I was excited. I don't really like school but it's a must that I go. I looked over at Midoryia and he was still taking notes.
" Dude class is over let's eat."
" wooow that fast I did not even notice, ok let's go."
" soooo Todoroki-kun what do you have for lunch?"
" oh I have cold soba."
" ouououou that sounds nice."

3rd person POV:
While the boys were eating the bully and his friend came over to them.
" Look boys told you guys that they were fags."
" Dude I told you earlier to FUCK OFF."
" And what are you gonna do about it you are nothing but a sissy.
The bully laughs and so does his friends.
" Oh I can show you a sissy."
" Todoroki stop I told you don't fight."
" yea listen to your boyfriend."
" That's it."
Todoroki was about to use is ice quirk when he saw Deku being hung by is collar. Todoroki punches the bully in the nose when he saw his friend deku needed help.
" Hey let me go please."
" Todoroki noooo."
Todoroki pushes him away from deku.
All they guys ran away in a hurry.

Deku POV:
I was watching Todoroki argue with the bully when I started to float off the ground. I looked at the bullies friend pick me up and starts to shake me. I look over at Todoroki and I can see that he is pissed. I knew Todoroki was gonna do something so I scream " TODOROKI NOOOO. Todoroki pushes the guy of me and they all starts to run. Todoroki asked me am I ok but I started getting tears in my eyes.

Todoroki POV:
I ask midoriya was he ok but it looked like he was about the cry.
" Hey are you ok."
" Why Todoroki why do I always have to be weak in these type of situations." *sobs*
" It's ok midoriya, I'm your friend I will always be here for you no matter what."
He starts to get off the ground and go back to eating. As I was watching him I started getting this weird feel I'm my chest. I don't know what it was but all I can think about is Do I have a crush on Midoriya.
- time skip-
As the day was about to end all I can think about was Midoriya.
Maybe I don't have a crush on him and it's all in my head.
Maybe I do have a crush on.
So many questions went on in my head.
What if he rejects me if I ask?
Is he even gay?
Am I gay?
I did not even notice that the bell had rung until midoriya was calling my name.
" Hey Todoroki-Kun school is over.

3rd person POV:
As Todoroki was thinking he did not notice school was over. Midoriya was calling his name for a few minutes until he realized.
" Hey Todoroki-kun school is over let's go."
" yea really I did not notice."
" I can see , you kinda blanked out there."
" yea I was in my own head."
- times skip-
The boys made it back to Midoriya dorm when Todoroki tapped Midoriya on the shoulder.
" what's up."
Midoriya was cut off by Todoroki kissing him.

Once Todoroki was done both boys were blushing hard

Once Todoroki was done both boys were blushing hard. Midoriya was blushing but tried no to blush but could not help it.

" Ummm Midoriya I have feelings for you."
" ummm Todoroki."
" yea."
" I don't know how I feel now. At first I thought we were friends but since the kiss I don't know how to feel can I tell you later?"
" umm yea that's fine no pressure."
" yea no pressure at all." * giggles and rubs back of neck*
" So, see ya Midoriya goodnight."
" ummmm yea goodnight."

Omg this took so long but finally made it. Hope you enjoyed it❤️🌈