Sleeping

Yooooo thank you for coming back please enjoy this fanfic❤️🌈

3rd person POV:
As the boys got ready for bed it hit 12 am
" shit we gotta go to bed we have school tomorrow."
" school... OH SHIT SCHOOL."
" goodnight Todoroki-Kun."
" night midoriya."
As the boys were sleeping one on the bed one one the couch. *cries* Midoriya cries as he sleep. He was having a nightmare. Midoriya wakes ups.
" thank goodness it was just a Dream."
Midoriya POV:
I was sleep peacefully into I was having a nightmare. It was about that stupid movie. Like why would people make that kind of stuff. As I was getting up to get some water I see Todoroki sleeping in just his underwear I could not help it I wanted to cuddle. He was so cute when he was sleeping. I walked over to him, he moved a little I got scared so I crouched down. He was still sleeping I slide next to him gently so he did not wake up. I curled up next him hoping he did not wake up. I put my arm around him and suddenly felt safe. All worries I had and fear I had they went away. It was like I was in a fairytale. I warm so much described how I felt the suddenly I was sleep. My dreams were sweet, nice, amazing. I DONT KNOWWWW.
*time skip*
Todoroki POV:
I woke to see Midoriya laid next to me. His arm was around me my was around him. I saw how cute and peaceful he looked while sleeping. I loved that about him. I looked at the clock to see it was 6:30. FUCKKKKK WE SLEEP TO LONG. HOW SHOULD I WAKE HIM UP. SHAKE HIM NO. TAP HIM NO. KISS HIM. I kissed Midoriya and he woke up. His cheeks were red and his hair was messy. He was sooooo cute I almost... SHITTTTTT NO WE HAVE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS.
" GET UP WE HAVE TO GO TO FRONT DESK BEFORE SCHOOL START.
" what time is it and stop yelling."
" ITS 6 FUCKING 30 GET YOUR CUTA ASS UP."
" Cute."
" I anit say shit."
I give Midoriya cloths and we walk done to the front desk.
" Hi I'm Izuku Midoriya and I forgot my keys in my room and I was wondering can you open my door?"
" yea that's fine can you show me to your room."
" yea I can show you."
As Midoriya starts walking he grabs my hand. But then...
" are you guys a couple?"
" yea, problem?"
" no no no I was just asking you guys look cute together."
" oh, thanks ig."
" here you go kid."
" thanks."
" YES YES YEA HERE THEY ARE."
" hurry up you boke we are going to be late."
He puts his cloths on and we walk to class.
" ummm Todoroki-kun."
" yes."
" MY MOM KNOW ABOUT US."
" SAY WHAT NOW."
Thanks for reading it was kinda short but yea❤️🌈