Figuring things out

Thank you for coming back I hope you enjoy it❤️🌈

Deku POV:
Crapppppp did I hurt his feelings. I mean I did not want to I just don't know how to feel. I mean the kiss was really good. I mean sure I wanna stick by his side no matter what and I love the way he protects me...... I HAVE FEELINGS FOR HIM. CRAP IM SUCH A BAD PERSON. MY MOM I'M GOING TO ASK MY MOM WHAT DO.

3rd person POV:
Midoriya plops down on his bed and starts to call his mom.
*dails number*
" Hi Izuku!! How was your day."
" Umm HI MOM I REALLY NEED HELP."
" Izuku calm down what's wrong."
" TODOROKI JUST KISSED ME AND I REJECTED HIM BUT I HAVE FEELINGS FOR HIM SO WHAT DO I DO?"
" Todoroki he kissed you, wow ummm you should go back to him tell him how you really feel."
" Thank you Good night love you mom."
" no problem love you too Izuku."
* hangs up*
3rd person POV:
Midoriya was about to text Todoroki when he gets a text.
" Hey Midoriya I'm sorry about tonight I just wanted to be honest with you ."
" it's ok Todoroki-kun but I have a question."
" sure what's up."
" what is your dorm room."
" oh it's upstairs dorm room b12. Why you ask."
" Because I'm on my way there so we can talk. Only if that's ok?"
" ummmm,Yea that's fine the door will be unlocked."
" ok."
Midoriya starts to walk Todoroki room very nervous about what will happen once he get to Todoroki's room.

Deku POV:
I am sooooo nervous about what is about to happen. I never confessed feelings for anyone before. How would he re-act. I mean he is really cute. WHAT AM I SAYING I NEVER SAID THAT ABOUT ANYONE BEFORE. Ok I'm here. I see Todoroki sitting on his couch wit shorts and no shirt on I run up to and....

Todoroki POV:
I am getting really bad anxiety right now. What do he wants to talk about that made him wanna come to room. What if he wants to reject me again. He is cute when he is blushing. ARGHH WHAT AM I SAYING. As soon as I sit on the couch my door opens. All I can see is Midoriya yelling my name and runs up to me. He kisses me. I'm so shocked right now that I don't know what to do, but I kissed him back.
" what was that for."
" I did it because I HAVE FEELINGS FOR YOU I KNOW ITS LIKE SO SOON BUT I COULD NOT WAIT TO TELL YOU.
I pull him back into a kiss. He starts to blush. DAMN HE IS SO CUTE. He starts going on and on about how he called his mom to wake her for advice but I could not take it anymore. I pushed him on my bed and we making out. Until he said wait.
" wait stop we have to stop."
" why what's wrong."
" we have school tomorrow and it's all ready really late."
" oh, yea I forgot about that. So what are you going to leave."
" I meannnnnn yea we can walk to class tomorrow."
" ok I can walk you back down."
" no it's fine I can go bye myself."
Midoriya starts to get up and leave. I stop him and kiss him one more time.
" goodnight."
He kisses back and say
" goodnight."
I close and lock my door leaning back on it thinking about tonight.

Deku POV:
I can't believe I did that. I really told him how I feel. That feels good to get it off my chest. As I am walking up to my door I try to get my keys out when I noticed WHERE IS MY KEYS???? I call Todoroki and he says that they are not there. THAT MEANS I LEFT IT IN THE INSIDE. I walk back to Todoroki room. He opens and the door and I ask.
" I left my keys in my room so can I sleep here tonight?"
" yea that fine come in."

3rd person POV:
Midoriya goes inside and sits on the couch.
" how did you leave your keys Midoriya?"
" I don't know I was so in the moment that I forgot."
" well you can sleep on the couch I'm going to go get you something to where."
Todoroki walks over to his closet to get a shirt for him secretly excited.
" hey Midoriya I have a shirt for you but the shorts are to big so you are going to have to sleep in just a shirt."
" ok it's I'm going to go the bathroom and change."

Todoroki POV:
I gave him one of my shirt. He come out with it on.
" It's 2 size to big."
HE IS FUCKING BLUSH HE LOOK SOOO CUTE IN THIS.
" I think it looks really cool on you."
" Hey Todoroki-kun I have a question."
" what's up."
"Are we dating?"
" I mean yea but if you don't want to or you are not ready it's fine."
" no no I want to I was just making sure."
He looks so cute as he walks to my couch. I'M STARTING TO GET HARD NO NOT HERE NOT WHILE IS IN THE ROOM.

Sooooo that was 880 words that went very fast actually. Thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed❤️🌈.