Epilogue

3 years later. (A/n: sorry for another time jump.)

(3rd person POV)

Everyone stops and slows down to admire the sight in front of them. It was beautiful really, it was something the Styles Family would never forget. Harry and his beautiful husband Niall along with their gorgeous 3 year old daughter Ellie.

"Woah dinosaurs..." Ellie says as they drive by a bunch of dinosaurs, Harry and Niall have noticed that their princess has become obsessed with the lovely prehistoric Dino's.

"Do you like it princess?" Harry asks looking back from the passenger seat, they had took her to a drive through dinosaur park with a bunch of animatronic dinos.

"Uhh yes Dada!! Can I take one home? Pweaseeee?" She asks jumping up and down in her seat. Niall and Harry just look at each other and laugh.

"No baby, we can't. I'm sorry, we can stop at the gift shop and get you a big dinosaurs plushy if you'd like?" Niall suggests. He'd do anything for his daughter. He's released an album so has Harry, all of the fans went nuts because they just randomly dropped them. They weren't planning on putting out albums but they ended up doing it.

"Heck yeah!! I wuv you so much papa and dada!!" Ellie shouted, them going back to admire the dinosaurs around her.

"How did I get so lucky?" Harry asks.

"What do you mean babe?" Niall asks slightly looking at him.

"It's just, you guys are everything I could've dreamed of but better. You're amazing and I just want to know, why me of all people to get the best life in the world?" He says grabbing one of Niall's hand.

"Because you're you, you deserve the world and more Harry Styles." Niall says smiling.

"To think we started of Just Friends who were secretly in love." Harry says kissing Nialls cheek.

"I love you so much pumpkin." Niall says rubbing his the in a circles on Harry's hand.

"And I love you so much more peaches." Harry says.

"We love you Ellie bear!!"Niall and Harry say to their princess.

A/n: well that's the end my lovely princesses!! I know this epilogue is short but I wasn't planning it to be long. Also their daughter now and as she grows up, I imagine her too look like Ellie from the Last Of Us

^^ I don't know, I just imagine their daughter growing up to look like her and being a younger her now

^^ I don't know, I just imagine their daughter growing up to look like her and being a younger her now. But yeah, writing this was exciting and I loved it so much. I'm sad it's ending but I can't think of much more to add to it. I will for sure make another narry one but in the meantime, you could possibly check out my other stories. I hope y'all liked this, thank you for staying this long and reading it. Love you guys!!

-Brooke. Xx