Niall/Harry

(A year later)

"Harry babe, where are you?" I yell about mine and Harry's shared apartment. We moved in here not long after the hiatus, it's a pretty apartment. Considering me and Harry are engaged we've been thinking about something bigger, for a family one day. One day. The night we got engaged was one of the best nights of my life.

(Flashback) (Harry's pov)

I'm about to shit my pants, I'm proposing to Niall today. Honestly, I'm very excited. I've been waiting to do this forever. I have everything planned out and it's all going down in about 20 minutes. We're out at Beachwood cafe, which I happened to stubble upon the other day, good thing Niall loves coffee. I wanted to give him a cute proposal so I rented out the place for a little. People were working, well the normal people for their shifts and I'm just waiting for Niall, he had a hair appointment because he wanted to go back brunette. Personally I think it'll look good on him, anything does.

Again, it's just me and the workers, there's rose petals spread all throughout the small cafe and a small candle on the table. You're probably wondering why I would do this at a cafe, Niall is the small cute aesthetic type of guy and that's what this is. My thoughts are cut off my a door chime and I see Niall walk in.

"Hey pumpkin, what's all this?" He asks sitting down.

"Just thought a date was due for my peaches and I." I say.

We talked for about an hour about anything and everything. I could tell right then and there I wasn't making a mistake, he was perfect for me. His second cup of coffee come and he was talking about his break from music for a bit. I let him finish but decide to do this now. I'm ready, I got down on one knee.

"Niall, I feel like this is the right time so here I go. We've been for together for about a year, soon to be. It took me a long time to come to terms with my feelings for you and truthfully it was the best thing I could have done, you're amazing. More than amazing. You're absolutely perfect for me, no pun intended, but seriously. You're the person I want to spend the rest of my life with. So, Niall Horan." I pulled out the ring.

"Harry oh my god." He said covering his mouth, tears streaming down his face.

"Will you marry me?" I ask.

"Yes, a thousand times yes!!" He screams leaping into my arms.

(End of flashback) (Niall's pov)

"I'm in the living room, I just got home." He shouts back.

I walk into the living room and Harry's taking his jumper off, as soon as it comes off my mouth hangs wide open.

"You cut your fucking hair?!" I shout surprised.

"Yeah." He chuckles.

"Why the fuck didn't you tell me you were doing it you dork?" I ask smacking him in the back of the head.

"I wanted it to be a surprise." He says.

"Well you surprised me." I smile at him.

"Does it look good?" He ask with a genuine look of worry in his eyes.

"Yeah, you look hot as fuck." I say.

Later that night me and Harry made dinner together, then watched some movies and now while he plays with my ring.

"Are you excited?" Harry asks.

"What for pumpkin?" I ask.

"Getting married." He says.

"Of course, I wanna grow old with you, I want kids some day." I say.

"Do you want kids soon? I mean were already registered through the adoption agency." He says.

"Actually, yeah. We should go and talk to them tomorrow if that's okay with you?" I ask cuddling up to him.

"Yeah more than okay." He says.

I didn't know the rest of my beautiful life started there.

(A/n: took me 8 years to get this updated. I'm sorry but I love y'all!! Kinda sad there's only the epilogue left. But I hope you enjoyed this story!! Bye princesses!!

-Brooke.