Harry

Its our last free night we decided to go to the pub. Louis and Liam brought their girls, well now girlfriends hehe. They're touring with us because the crew needed extra help and the boys obviously wanted their girls to come. I'm actually excited to get out because yesterday I couldn't leave the bed fuel to Niall fucking my brains out.

"Oi mate were here." Louis says smacking my leg. Me and Niall have decided to not keep this from the fans. I know it's a bold decision but we want to be honest with them and they deserve to know, but we don't want to just come out and say it so we're gonna let them find out by us being a couple in public and on stage honestly. Louis and Liam support this but they want us to be careful because of obviously reasons.

"Who's ready to get fucked up? It's your last night of freedom boys make it count!" M says as we step out of the car. Me and M have became very very close over the last week days. She's actually my best friend. It's amazing to have people as great as her that you just click y'know? Me and Devyn actually talk but not as much as her and M.

"We're gonna fucking party." I say.

We head inside and get a vip booth because we really didn't want to deal with paps tonight. I order straight vodka and 2 shots of tequila. For me and M, I swear she's a fucking bad bitch. She's so confident and let loose like I fucking want to be like that. I feel like as a guy even though it's a thing for guys to masculine I'm not gonna be. I'm going to be me.

"Babe I'm gonna go dance with M and Devyn!!" I shout to Niall. He nods his head and kisses me.

We get out to the floor and they have all the classic bangers on. M starts twerking on me and I just laugh. We're vibing and just being us, which is not something I usually do. I'm swaying my hips to music and someone grabs my hips. At first I thought it was Niall but when I turned around it was some random guy. I tried to pull away but his grip just got tighter. You're probably wondering where devyn and M are. Well M spilt her drink so those two went to get a new one.

"Get off of me you prick." I say trying to get out of his grip.

"Mmmm you know you want me babe." He says pulling me in more if that's possible.

"He said get the fuck off of him." Niall said pulling me away.

"And who the fuck do you think you are?" The guy said. By now a crowd kinda started and people were starting to recognize who we were. Devyn and M had just arrived too.

"His boyfriend you cock sucker." Niall said pushing me behind him. You could hear the gasps let out from the crowd.

"The cock I'm sucking tonight is gonna be that pretty lads behind you." He said smirking. That set Niall off. You could tell he had enough of the that guys bullshit, soon the only thing that guy saw was Niall's fist. We swung clean into his jaw. The guy got up and punched Niall. Niall tackled him and kept repeatedly hitting his face. Louis finally pulled Niall off and dragged him out of the pub with the rest of us following.

"Niall are you fucking crazy?" Louis said and smacked him in the head while chuckling.

"No. I'm making sure no one hurts my pumpkin. Now are you okay?" He says grabbing my head rubbing his thumbs on my cheeks.

"I'm fine my love. More importantly are you okay? He hit you kinda hard." I said looking at the bruise starting to form below his eye.

"I'm fine as long as you are." He says.

"M'kay babe." I say kissing him.

"Get a room love birds." M shouts at us making a face.

"You love it." Niall replies kissing all over my face.

"Bleh." She says making a joking nasty face.

"Guys look. How the fuck is this out already?" Devyn says looking at her phone.

Celeb News
——————————
Singer songwriter Niall Horan from One Direction gets in fight at a local pub in Australia defending his new boyfriend singer songwriter Harry Styles also from One Direction. This new couple sure to make the books after this come out. Who would've thought these two to be gay huh? Niall seemed to be dragged out by Louis Tomlinson after with the rest of their friends following too. Louis and Liam seem to have new ladies too. Who are these lucky lasses? That's all we have on this we'll be sure to update when we know more!!

"Fucking already? That was fast." I say. At least me an Niall don't have to even slowly come out to the public. That was kinda easier.

"I mean it is what it is. I'm not to pressed about it. People know about me and Harry now which makes things easier for us. What I'm worried about is fucking the publicity from this shit. Everyone is going to talk about it now and the fans are gonna go nuts." Niall says.

"Well let's just get back to the hotel and then we'll talk a little more about this in the morning." Liam says.

Once we got back to the hotel me and Niall crashed in his hotel room again. We've already set the rooms for the next hotel. Me and Niall in one, Louis and Devyn, then Liam and M. It makes shit easier. We passed out not long after laying bed.

A/n: added some drama I there for ya. It's kinda short isn't the best but I thought y'all would like their big break in the public. #narry but I hope you enjoyed it.
Question for y'all though. Who actually has this book in their library?
Have a good day a tpwk!! ♡♡