Chapter 5

(Readers POV)

Glynda's class just got back to Beacon. We got back from some red forest and all we did was collecting tree sap. I didn't really see the point of the trip, so I just spaced out for most of it.

Ruby: That trip was fun.

Yang: I'm just glad we basically got out of school for a day and the weekend is starting.

(Y/N): Is that all you think about? Just thinking about the next break you will get.

Yang: You need to take breaks every once in a while.

I sighed and crossed my arms.

(Y/N): What are we going to be doing for the weekend?

Yang: You are actually wanting to hangout with us? Beacon is already changing you for the better.

(Y/N): Don't get the wrong idea. I just don't know anyone else here to hangout with.

Yang: Yeah, sure.

Yang was giving me a smirk. I looked away to not see her mocking me.

Weiss: I plan that we go to Vale.

Ruby: Why?

Weiss: There are students that are coming from other schools for the Vytal Festival. I want to give them a proper greeting here.

Yang: You just want to get an advantage by seeing the competition.

Weiss: Shut it!

Weiss started to blush and got mad at Yang. I guess Yang guessed why Weiss wants to go to Vale.

Ruby: We should go then. It will be pretty fun. Even if the reason we go there isn't that good. Come on team. We are going to Vale.

(Time skip)

We are in Vale. We are walking at the docks. There are stands selling stuff and ships are coming and going.

(Y/N): Seeing students here was a great idea.

Weiss: Hey! You can stop making fun of me now.

I looked around and saw two cops yelling at someone on a light post. He was blonde and was hanging off the light post with a monkey tail. He was eating a banana.

Cop: Get down here! You no good stowaway!

Sun: A no good stowaway would have gotten caught. Do you know where I could go to get to Beacon? I need to go there for some festival.

Cop: Like we would tell you.

The cop got a banana peel thrown at his face. The Faunus jumped down and ran past us.

Weiss: What a bad person.

(Y/N): I think he said something about being for the festival.

Weiss: Quick! We have to observe him!

Weiss, Ruby, and Yang ran off. I shrugged and ran after them. I caught up to them. We turned a corner and Weiss pumped into someone. The person Weiss pumped into was a girl with orange hair.

Weiss: Sorry about that.

Penny: It's ok. Salutations, my name is Penny.

I looked around and didn't see the Faunus.

(Y/N): Great. Coming here was just a big waste of time.

Ruby: I'm Ruby. We need to get going though. Bye friend.

Ruby waved at Penny and we started to walk away.

(Y/N): We are going back to Beacon. Thanks for wasting my time, Weiss.