Chapter 44

(Yang's POV)

Ying got done telling her story.

Weiss: So you're from the future.

(Y/N): It does explain a lot. I did find it confusing that her favorite game isn't even out yet.

Yang: I gotta say, I'm glad me and (Y/N) have a kid.

Ruby: Wait, I have a question.

Ying: What is it?

Ruby: If you're from the future and you help us, then shouldn't your future be fine.

Ying: I...

(Y/N) looked at Ruby.

(Y/N): Ruby, if her future is fine then she wouldn't need to time travel.

Ruby: That's what I'm saying.

(Y/N): Listen. If Ying doesn't go back in time, that would mean she doesn't help us. Which means the future is screwed and Ying has to go back to help us.

Weiss: And that's assuming her help changes anything.

Ruby: Oh... This is confusing.

(Y/N)'s mom laughed nervously.

Dye: I'm going to leave now. All this talk of how time travel works is hurting my head.

She walked out the room.

Yang: So... We're dead.

(Y/N) turned to look at me.

(Y/N): Yang.

Yang: I'm sorry, but it's true. Even with Ying here, how much could possibly change from her future?

Everyone just stayed silent.

Ying: But... There has to be something I can do. I made a promise to Grandma Raven that I would save everyone.

Ruby: Well... Should we tell Ironwood about this?

Weiss: I'm not sure how he would take the news that the future is in ruin.

(Y/N): So I guess this is a secret we are keeping from Ironwood too.

Ruby: We will tell him. Just not now.

Yang: Does anyone have any plans or ideas?

(Y/N) looked down and thought to himself. After a bit, he looked up in realization.

(Y/N): I got it.

Weiss: You do? That's surprising to hear.

Ruby elbowed Weiss's arm, signaling her to stop.

(Y/N): Three words. The White Fang.

Yang: The White Fang?

(Y/N): Yeah. Blake said that she is leader now. I'm sure she'll help us after what we did for her.

Ruby: Having an entire group on our side will help a lot.

Weiss: Huh. (Y/N) actually thought of a good idea.

(Y/N): What's that supposed to mean, Weiss?

(Y/N) cracked his knuckles and went up to Weiss. Ying got in between them.

Ying: Can you two not fight here? Or at all?

Yang: Yeah, (Y/N). Listen to your daughter.

Weiss: Did Yang ever teach you how to talk to women?

It looks like (Y/N) is about to pop a blood vein. He took a deep breath to calm himself down.

(Y/N): I'm leaving. I'm going to see if I can get in contact with Blake.

(Y/N) walked out the room.

Ying: Is dad always like that?

Yang: Pretty much. He can't handle teasing too much. I'll go get him.

I walked out of the room. I looked down the hall and saw (Y/N), talking to his scroll, turn a corner. I quickly followed after him. I quietly went up behind him.

(Y/N): So you can meet up in Mantle? Good... I'll see you there, Blake.

He put his scroll in his pocket.

Yang: Surprise hug!

I quickly wrapped my arms around him. (Y/N) jumped in surprise. He looked back at me and I smiled at him.

(Y/N): Don't scare me like that.

Yang: Alright. I'll have to scare you in a different way next time.

(Y/N): That's not what I meant.

Yang: That's what I meant.

(Y/N) just sighed at me.

(Y/N): You really are annoying sometimes.

Yang: You still love me.

He gave me a kiss on the cheek.

(Y/N): Shut up already.

Yang: Something tells me you want to hear my voice some more.

(Y/N): Whatever. I need to meet up with Blake. I'm lucky that she's in Mantle to begin with and I'd hate to make her wait.

Yang: You won't mind if I tag along, right?

(Y/N): You can do whatever you want.

Yang: Then I'm coming with.

(Y/N): Let's get going.

(Time Skip) (Readers POV)

Me and Yang made it to Mantle. We walked up to a empty bench. We sat down on it.

Yang: This the spot?

(Y/N): It is. Blake should be here by now.

I got out my scroll and sent a message to Blake, telling her that I'm here.

Yang: Wait. How do you have her number?

(Y/N): I just looked up the White Fang's number on the internet. It's not that hard to find.

I hear someone coughed in front of us. I looked up and saw Blake standing in front of me.

Blake: It's good to see you two again.

(Y/N): It is, Kitty Cat.

I felt Yang hit my elbow. Blake sat down next to me.

Blake: So what do you need my help with?

(Y/N): It's a long story, but I'm sure you'll be able to help us.

Blake: You two did help me. I'd be happy to help you with anything.

Yang: Long story short. There is this evil Grimm lady that wants to kill us. Me and (Y/N)'s daughter from the future told us that the future is screwed. We're hoping that with your help, we can change the future.

Blake: ...

(Y/N): ...

Yang: ...

Blake: I'd like the long version please.

(Y/N): Listen. We really don't have the time to give you the long version.

Blake: Fine. I'll still help you.

Yang: Nice. Let's get back to Atlas.

We stood up from the bench and started to walk down the street.

(Y/N): So how has the White Fang been?

Blake: It's not really the White Fang now. Because of the reputation "someone" gave it, I completely changed the organization. It's the White Wing now.

(Y/N): I like the name.

Blake: Thanks. The White Wing has changed a lot. It's a peaceful organization now.

Blake is now going to help us. I can only hope that things go well from now on.

(Chapter 44 end)